The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

I see Legendtina Keepyapressedlera got a few of the girls mad :filenails: I liked the video and she was hot as hell especially in that black dress. Like the lyrics say "All I wanna do is love your body" and that what the hell she did. Loved their body and finished them off in more than 1 way lol. I'm glad the video ain't like every other modernized video that's. So what if she took it back old school? And?

• Upvote 1

. I'm glad the video ain't like every other modernized video that's.

It's not :blink: really?! Because I can find a music video just like that

Lets stop pretending the music video is this epic thing.. She's not Michael Jackson.. No ones gonna say "you know, that Xtina video.. I want to make one just like that"

As for the "ol School" crap... Who is she trying to market to? People in their 40s or teens? The lyrics says teens.. The video says Horny Uncle Bob who has a thing for women acting half their age

It's not :blink: really?! Because I can find a music video just like that

Lets stop pretending the music video is this epic thing.. She's not Michael Jackson.. No ones gonna say "you know, that Xtina video.. I want to make one just like that"

As for the "ol School" crap... Who is she trying to market to? People in their 40s or teens? The lyrics says teens.. The video says Horny Uncle Bob who has a thing for women acting half their age

Who cares if you can find a video just like that? Anybody can find a video similar to another artist's video. Like you asked "Who she's trying to market to? People in their 40s or teens?" does that mean that you have the same question for all those other videos that you say is just like that one? :whistle: Christina's barely in her 30s so how is she really acting like a teen? Teens don't go in bars and get drinks. Keepyapressedtina got the haters feelin' thangs >_<

Loved the video!! She looks beautiful and I love the whole colouring of it. I loved all the old school computer, old ass TV and fruit loops and shit like that. Most people love a bit of nostalgia. Not everybody needs to flash their widescreens and tablets in their videos. I love how she was so slutty and trashy without taking her clothes off :excited:! The paint representing the guy cumming >>>>>

Who cares if you can find a video just like that? Anybody can find a video similar to another artist's video. Like you asked "Who she's trying to market to? People in their 40s or teens?" does that mean that you have the same question for all those other videos that you say is just like that one? :whistle: Christina's barely in her 30s so how is she really acting like a teen? Teens don't go in bars and get drinks. Keepyapressedtina got the haters feelin' thangs >_<

You have no idea what you're talking about... I was referring to your comment about this video being "unlike any modern video"

How? Wearing clothes that barely fit and wearing more make up than a 2year old playing in make up

Anywhoo when is Beyonce coming back

You have no idea what you're talking about... I was referring to your comment about this video being "unlike any modern video"

How? Wearing clothes that barely fit and wearing more make up than a 2year old playing in make up

That almost got you a -, Xtina's better in every way, she copies/trends people but brings loads of originality to the table that gets copied too.

Too easy, Girls copied the Stripped era looks almost IMMEDIATELY after Xtina debut'd them, When she went to Retro in the Back To Basics era, seemingly every pop chick followed around that time, be it look or sound or both.

I better examples then "girls copied"... What girls? What video?

she already came and went with that 4lop of an album or did you forget she was even here like everyone else? :filenails:

Christina takes risks and isn't concerned with chart positioning....she's an extraordinary vocalist. She's beautiful. She's wealthy. She's talented. She's revered. She's critically acclaimed. She's idolized. She's legendary.

...and she's got the girls upset.

The question is:

Why are they mad?

The answer:

None of what I mentioned above will ever change.

Sidenote: "Pero Acuerdo De Ti" just came on my phone. An F5 just happened

...somewhere a hater died....and I got my life. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Christina takes risks and isn't concerned with chart positioning....she's an extraordinary vocalist. She's beautiful. She's wealthy. She's talented. She's revered. She's critically acclaimed. She's idolized. She's legendary.

...and she's got the girls upset.

The question is:

Why are they mad?

The answer:

None of what I mentioned above will ever change.

Sidenote: "Pero Acuerdo De Ti" just came on my phone. An F5 just happened

...somewhere a hater died....and I got my life. :lol:

A lot of girls are beautiful with Make up.. some would say Madonna is beautiful...

She's legendary :blink: really? Since when?

Regardless of what is said about Xtina, she WILL be going down as one of this generation's premiere singers. That alone makes her legendary. The 60s/70s had Aretha, the 80s had Whitney, the 90s had Mariah, and the 00s have Christina.

Additionally, she has seen a noticeable amount of success and she is part of the bubblegum pop era along with Britney, Spice Icons, Backstreet Apostles, and Lip'Sync. Those two entities combined are the recipe for her legendary status. All she needs now is continued success, more acclaim, and longevity.

• Upvote 1

Regardless of what is said about Xtina, she WILL be going down as one of this generation's premiere singers. That alone makes her legendary. The 60s/70s had Aretha, the 80s had Whitney, the 90s had Mariah, and the 00s have Christina.

Additionally, she has seen a noticeable amount of success and she is part of the bubblegum pop era along with Britney, Spice Icons, Backstreet Apostles, and Lip'Sync. Those two entities combined are the recipe for her legendary status. All she needs now is continued success, more acclaim, and longevity.

Don't forget Whitney was also part of the 90s too Mariah wasn't the only one the 90's had. Christina got Game mad lol

• Upvote 1

A lot of girls are beautiful with Make up.. some would say Madonna is beautiful...

She's legendary :blink: really? Since when?

Beauty is subjective. Some people think you're beautiful. Does that make them wrong?

She's been legendary...you're simply not a fan. That's ok. You like Beyonce. It happens.

In this day and age you're as hot as your last hit...

And she is no legend... She's not even on Mariah's level of success.. Talent-wise.. Sure.. But success-wise.. She can't be in that short amount of time

Beauty is subjective. Some people think you're beautiful. Does that make them wrong?

She's been legendary...you're simply not a fan. That's ok. You like Beyonce. It happens.

I don't look like I dipped my face with markers

Don't get me wrong... There's nothin wrong with Xtina... I don't have to be a "fan"... Fans blow everything up anyways... Fans are blind... I mean look at the title thread

If anything I hold an unbiased opinion

Christina Aguilera: I Was Forced to Be "Toothpick Thin" in 2002

Christina Aguilera is taking control of her music and of her body.

Appearing on the September 29 cover of Billboard magazine, the 31-year-old singer opens up about the struggle to stay thin in the music industry. "During the promotion of my album Stripped [in 2002], I got tired of being a skinny, white girl," Aguilera says. "I am Ecuadorian but people felt so safe passing me off as a skinny, blue-eyed white girl."

"The next time my label saw me, I was heavier, darker and full of piercings!" the five-time Grammy Award winner laughs. "Let me tell you, that wasn't an easy pill for them to swallow. I had gained about 15 pounds during promotion and during my Stripped tour [with Justin Timberlake, 31]. They called this serious emergency meeting about how there was a lot of backlash about my weight. Basically, they told me I would effect a lot of people if I gained weight -- the production, musical directors."

"[They claimed] people I toured with would also miss out if I gained weight because I would sell no records or tickets for my shows," she adds. "I was young, so I lost the weight quickly and was toothpick thin during Back to Basics promos and touring."

The "Your Body" singer, dating production assistant Matthew Rutler, had finally had enough in 2012. "I told them during this Lotus recording, 'You are working with a fat girl. Know it now and get over it.' They need a reminder sometimes that I don't belong to them. It's my body," Aguilera tells the magazine. "My body can't put anyone in jeopardy of not making money anymore—my body is just not on the table that way anymore."

After the critical and commercial failure of her 2010 album Bionic, Aguilera hopes Lotus (in stores November 13) will remind music lovers of her true talent. "This album represents a celebration of the new me, and to me the lotus has always represented this unbreakable flower that withstands any harsh weather conditions in its surroundings, that withstands time and remains beautiful and strong throughout the years."

"Once I could start writing my own songs, beginning with Stripped, I tried to infuse as much as I could to promote strength and inspire people with that message," Aguilera explains. "And now I'm at a place at 31, where the last time I felt this way was when I was 21 with Stripped and I had a lot to say and a lot to express."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-body/news/christina-aguilera-i-was-forced-to-be-toothpick-thin-in-2002-2012309#ixzz280NvvJGx

-----

:lol:

Ok, I love Fatina even more now. :lol: