So I met his person that I really like...I need some advice...

King Baby

When is a good time to be upfront about all my recent rehab stints and troubles with the law? My friends say I should be upfront about it. :filenails:

You're going to have to figure out a way to assess whether or not this other person views those things as a negative, as a relationship-ender or if you think they're more open minded. I wouldn't share anything until you did. And if you discover that he/she views those things as a negative, rather than lie about who you are or be deceptive about your past, you should end the relationship and explain why.

You're going to have to figure out a way to assess whether or not this other person views those things as a negative, as a relationship-ender or if you think they're more open minded. I wouldn't share anything until you did. And if you discover that he/she views those things as a negative, rather than lie about who you are or be deceptive about your past, you should end the relationship and explain why.

Good advice... :excited:

Would you date somebody with criminal past and a history of rehabs and relapses you sexy S.O.B.?

Archived