So I met his person that I really like...I need some advice...

King Baby

When is a good time to be upfront about all my recent rehab stints and troubles with the law? My friends say I should be upfront about it. :filenails:

Dya mind sharing more details?

U don't have to tell the person everything

But it's kinda nice if u tell them when u get closer... they may find it flattering that u had the balls to be truthful and honest with them

And its not as if these things define who u are

If they're still bugging u, and you end being close with this person, well then, u gotta share... something ive learned... every single action u make affects the relationship

but u are even dating yet?

u dont need to spill everything up front

All I'm saying, people tell me shit when we get closer

And I find it flattering and "awwwwwwwwwww...thanks for sharing" wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

It brings u closer, and u work together

If u try and hide shit, ppl will react accordingly, and take it offensively...like ur trying to hide shit from them, and be all manipulative, and hide ur true self

But this all comes down to where u @ with this person

If u just meeting up for the first time, then NO

When is a good time to be upfront about all my recent rehab stints and troubles with the law? My friends say I should be upfront about it. :filenails:

If you're not joking be upfront because that way you don't get attached and he bounce, and neither does he. If someone is interested in you for real, a lot of times that won't even leave. :filenails:

you went to rehab

share details

Well for starters I was molested repeatedly by some 21 year old... <_<

I felt be-littled...I felt like a piece of meat.

They get out of the 28 day program next week and go to a recovery house not far from my house. They said they will be coming through to molest me some more once they get there... :filenails:

They had been out of jail for merely 3 weeks before they came to the inpatient rehab I was in... :filenails:

Well for starters I was molested repeatedly by some 21 year old... <_<

I felt be-littled...I felt like a piece of meat.

They get out of the 28 day program next week and go to a recovery house not far from my house. They said they will be coming through to molest me some more once they get there... :filenails:

They had been out of jail for merely 3 weeks before they came to the inpatient rehab I was in... :filenails:

are you bullshitting us Nuk... :unsure:

Archived