A QUESTION

Selz

There's nothing worse than people with pets they can't control

My neighbor has 3-4 dogs.. I've only seen 2 since we moved in.. That's sad and disgusting.. Some people don't need pets

Their dogs don't seem to get walked very often.... and the funniest thing was recently some of the other neighbours had been talking shit saying they were bad dog owners and she was going off about it - I guess truth hurts huh? :lmao:

Why were u even facebook friends to begin with

I'm not here for fake friends filenails.giffilenails.giffilenails.gif

I'm not really sure now. We did a lot of communicating through FB and not a lot of actual talking :lol:

Why are you asking American's and not Brits :lol: ...... This all depends on the rental agreement and the clauses. You could have even had a contract with your agency that says no viewings are able until you move out if you stated this and they agreed. Read your rental T&C's. If it's in your contract that they allow viewings before you move out then unfortunatly you have to abide.

Why are you asking American's and not Brits :lol: ...... This all depends on the rental agreement and the clauses. You could have even had a contract with your agency that says no viewings are able until you move out if you stated this and they agreed. Read your rental T&C's. If it's in your contract that they allow viewings before you move out then unfortunatly you have to abide.

I think coz the majority of people online at the time were from America or Canada :lol:

I sorted it anyway - I told them no viewings this week and they honoured it. They're just going mental next week instead :lol:

In this life we are lucky to meet even a select few people that we can truly call our friends, in this case I would ask you to ask yourself, how much does she know about you? Does she know your favorite movie? What you like to eat? Your fears? If that person cannot answer meaningful things about you they are not friends, don't be hurt you're a great person and you matter.

This is all a good point... I spoke to her yesterday because she dropped me a good luck card, said I thought she was pissed off with me, she said she thought I was pissed off with THEM, and then told me her 3 year old has her phone sometimes, she might have left it on Facebook and he was pressing buttons and could have deleted me. Seems strange that it happened the same day the To Let sign went up... :sigh: Anyway, at least we're talking. She don't know much about me tbh - she knows I'm an MJ freak :lol:

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1313258505' post='211704]

This is all a good point... I spoke to her yesterday because she dropped me a good luck card, said I thought she was pissed off with me, she said she thought I was pissed off with THEM, and then told me her 3 year old has her phone sometimes, she might have left it on Facebook and he was pressing buttons and could have deleted me. Seems strange that it happened the same day the To Let sign went up... :sigh: Anyway, at least we're talking. She don't know much about me tbh - she knows I'm an MJ freak :lol:

Archived