So what great shit have you accomplished this weekend?

King Baby

I proved myself to be not only sexy, but one hell of a cook...This weekend I made tuna salad sandwiches...My roommate was loving me for those. I didn't know I had it in me. I am seriously thinking about switching my career from upcoming rap-singing pop star and part time hand-job professional, to professional chef. For my next masterpiece I am going to attempt deviled eggs. :excited:

I also attended 3 AA meetings with my sponsor and I only burst out in laughter at some alcoholic speaker and their drama at an average of twice a meeting. My sponsor was impressed because he could tell I was really taking this seriously... :clapping:

Great sex was also on my thing to do list and alas...I must say thats exactly what I had. :thumbup:

I also managed to paint my room... >_< I hate manual labor folks.. :rolleyes:

What the hell did you accomplish? :filenails:

Well...I was able to read through your initial post and only laugh twice. Usually I'd be dying by now. That sounds like an accomplishment to me :thumbup:

One bite of my tuna salad sandwich and you would be understand how serious what I am saying is. This is not a laughing matter and your black @ss needs to realize this. :filenails:

One bite of my tuna salad sandwich and you would be understand how serious what I am saying is. This is not a laughing matter and your black @ss needs to realize this. :filenails:

Yeah yeah yeah. :filenails:

But any who, I've been working on my albums Dancing and working on poetry for Janet :wub:

Yeah yeah yeah. :filenails:

But any who, I've been working on my albums Dancing and working on poetry for Janet :wub:

What albums? I was never told of any albums...Well anywho, since I imagine you'll want me to participate... :filenails:

Have you people call my people, we'll due lunch and I'll present my fees... :filenails:

I bought a new car and almost hit a ton (100) driving it down the motorway shifty.gif

*sidebar - I don't usually drive like that but I had to see what it was capable of :lol:

I'm also moving house on Saturday and am super-organised ;)

What albums? I was never told of any albums...Well anywho, since I imagine you'll want me to participate... :filenails:

Have you people call my people, we'll due lunch and I'll present my fees... :filenails:

I've been writing up about 6 albums. 4 are near completion, plus I've written songs for Janet that I'll be sending her soon. :coffee:

I don't think we are into the same type of music :asham:

I've been writing up about 6 albums. 4 are near completion, plus I've written songs for Janet that I'll be sending her soon. :coffee:

I don't think we are into the same type of music :asham:

Everybody is into what I am into. Thats why I am such a success in the industry :whistle:

Everybody is into what I am into. Thats why I am such a success in the industry :whistle:

Album 1: Pop/mid tempo

Album 2: Arabian dance pop/Arabian mid tempo

Album 3: Irish rock/Greek mid tempo

Album 4: Latin Reggaeton/Spanish pop

Album 5: Hindi R&B and mid tempo

Album 6: Irish rock/ futuristic pop

The middle 4 are based on my heritage as far as genre goes.

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1313431597' post='212837]

I bought a new car and almost hit a ton (100) driving it down the motorway shifty.gif

*sidebar - I don't usually drive like that but I had to see what it was capable of :lol:

I'm also moving house on Saturday and am super-organised ;)

Album 1: Pop/mid tempo

Album 2: Arabian dance pop/Arabian mid tempo

Album 3: Irish rock/Greek mid tempo

Album 4: Latin Reggaeton/Spanish pop

Album 5: Hindi R&B and mid tempo

Album 6: Irish rock/ futuristic pop

The middle 4 are based on my heritage as far as genre goes.

I've done all that stuff before... :filenails:

Archived