Anderson Cooper, get it together...

cnd

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he is wealthy, his family are the Vanderbilts, extremely rich, he himself is not a Vanderbilt his mother married into them. He is VERY smart, and yes he is attractive sophisticated and famous.

No, his mother (Gloria Vanderbilt) didn't marry into the Vanderbilts, she is a Vanderbilt. Anderson's dad is the one who isn't a Vanderbilt, hence Anderson not having that last name.

No, his mother (Gloria Vanderbilt) didn't marry into the Vanderbilts, she is a Vanderbilt. Anderson's dad is the one who isn't a Vanderbilt, hence Anderson not having that last name.

thank you I was close though, and I knew more about him than most here soooooooooo I guess give me a cookie :whistle:

I watched Gloria Vanderbilt give an interview to ABC Nightline they don't talk much about the brother's suicide, she said she sees it in her mind it was like when pigeons fall out the sky, he was there on the ledge and just tipped over, that has got to be a lot for a mom to witness.

I watched Gloria Vanderbilt give an interview to ABC Nightline they don't talk much about the brother's suicide, she said she sees it in her mind it was like when pigeons fall out the sky, he was there on the ledge and just tipped over, that has got to be a lot for a mom to witness.

Yeah, it's very sad. It must be horrible enough to have a son commit suicide, but for it to happen right in front of her - I can't even imagine.

everyone loves him... did he come out of the closet yet :unsure:

He's out in his personal life, he just doesn't talk about his sexuality publicly.

everyone loves him... did he come out of the closet yet :unsure:

not to the best of my knowledge I think he has spoken at GLAAD events, it's just one of those things where I think he wants his career to stand on his merit and not the family nor be distracted by his sexuality, I know he and Kathy Griffin make a great pair.

I wonder if he like black guys? He seems like that type for some reason... lol

I don't see that but I don't really see him as approachable, like I really believe he probably thinks his shit don't stank something about him, and he is soooooo serious, that would bore the fuck outta me quick.

I don't see that but I don't really see him as approachable, like I really believe he probably thinks his shit don't stank something about him, and he is soooooo serious, that would bore the fuck outta me quick.

I get that from alot of white gay guys which is why I don't fuck with them like that because I know my temper... but he seems nice though...

I get that from alot of white gay guys which is why I don't fuck with them like that because I know my temper... but he seems nice though...

it is what it is, my thing is the more diverse an area and the more culture the more tolerance I cannot stand an all White gay bar, nor an all Black one.

it is what it is, my thing is the more diverse an area and the more culture the more tolerance I cannot stand an all White gay bar, nor an all Black one.

We have a new bar called "STIR" here on thursdays... its mixed however the black guys stay in the back and white dudes stay in the front of the club... Very odd but it is what it is lol

I wonder if he like black guys? He seems like that type for some reason... lol

I'll see once we meet up..my powers of persuasion cannot be denied.. :shifty:

and he would toss it right back, after watching him laugh like that it was like a lil school girl seeing her first penis picture. :rolleyes:

:lol::lol: But that won't stop them for throwing it..they don't care..they think he is so attractive..It's the hair! :lol:

He's not that serious all the time - Idk if you've ever seen him guest co-host Regis and Kelly, but he's very relaxed/normal/funny on that. He has his own talk show starting soon.

And, speaking of Anderson and how much I love him - this is one of my favorite clips ever of him. It's Kathy Griffin ragging on him for 10 minutes about how he's rich and shit.

He's not that serious all the time - Idk if you've ever seen him guest co-host Regis and Kelly, but he's very relaxed/normal/funny on that. He has his own talk show starting soon.

And, speaking of Anderson and how much I love him - this is one of my favorite clips ever of him. It's Kathy Griffin ragging on him for 10 minutes about how he's rich and shit.

he needs to loosen up MORE....im watching that clip he and Kathy work, I had no idea he was getting a talk show?

Archived