Mediatakeout is at it again

vaquero

MediaTakeOut claims that Janet Jackson has a secret son with her first husband, James DeBarge! This is yet another astonishing claim from the tabloid site, and their source is the leading tabloid paper, The National Enquirer.

According to MediaTakeOut, James DeBarge's 75-year-old mother, Ettelene, recently stated that one of the children, Omer Bhatti, who has been spotted around Michael Jackson through the years is the child. There had been speculations about whether or not Michael had secretly fathered him, but Ettelene claims Omer is Janet's secret son.

Ettelene stated, "[Omer Bhatti] is my grandson! He looks just like James did when he was young... Omer is Janet's son... James told me that he got Janet pregnant in 1984... Janet and I spent time together back then. It was obvious to me she was pregnant. Janet gave birth overseas, and her family arranged to have Janet give the child to a family in Norway."

Wow, talk about an explosive claim! Making such a statement could potentially get Ettelene DeBarge sued by Janet Jackson's camp. Surely, Janet doesn't find the story amusing, and if it is false, she must be livid. Could Ettelene's shocking claims about a secret son be true? And how will Jackson publicly address them?

first it was a girl

now its a boy

whats next

a puppy?

Archived