Dammit Irene is starting to make my lights flicker and TV cut off and on!

King Baby

That bitch ruined my weekend and now we have tornado warnings in my area...The winds are insane right now!!!!

baby where you been? I got into my nursing program and its all white bitches and im the only Black ....not even a Black female I don't know what to except in clinicals :unsure:

baby where you been? I got into my nursing program and its all white bitches and im the only Black ....not even a Black female I don't know what to except in clinicals :unsure:

You are gonna LOVE clinicals...However, they are not the REALITY of what the real world is like. They usually give you one patient, and you will do some labs..Enjoy clinicals because it's a fun experience.

You are gonna LOVE clinicals...However, they are not the REALITY of what the real world is like. They usually give you one patient, and you will do some labs..Enjoy clinicals because it's a fun experience.

Im scared it's all White girls and it was competitive to get accepted so we all brainy and shit :unsure: I don't want to fuck up I been talking to other Negroes that are the only chocolate chip in the cookie dough and they said smile and be nice, I was like that sounds like Missy Daisey I left you a can of tuna I ate to me.... :unsure:

Archived