When you see a HOTT BOI @ the club that you're feelin .....

janetDAYZ

Are you ...

A ) The type thats BOLD and will go introduce yourself and get it crackin'

B ) The type that will send ur homeboi or female friend to go holla for you

or

C ) Completely pussy da fuck out and go home beating urself up with the "shoulda,coulda,woulda's" ? :lmao:

That's what "missed connections" is for :coffee:

Yeah I know like imagine checking those to see if anyone was looking for you :lmao:

:ph34r:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ the spoiler

I like reading them, it screams desperation. I remember reading the M4W section and one guy was like he was frustrated with getting hit on by White twinks, and he was like I'm a Black man, successful, own place, own car, blah blah blah. And this person replied with a post like "You know women don't actually respond to those right?" (not verbatim of course). I was too fucking done! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ the spoiler

I like reading them, it screams desperation. I remember reading the M4W section and one guy was like he was frustrated with getting hit on by White twinks, and he was like I'm a Black man, successful, own place, own car, blah blah blah. And this person replied with a post like "You know women don't actually respond to those right?" (not verbatim of course). I was too fucking done! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It is so desperate -_- I only read the the m4m ones hee20hee-vi.gif I don't bother with that hetero tomfoolery. If that's the lifestyle they choose to live, it's up to them but I'd rather not expose myself to their debauchery :coffee: God is watching :coffee:

It is so desperate -_- I only read the the m4m ones hee20hee-vi.gif I don't bother with that hetero tomfoolery. If that's the lifestyle they choose to live, it's up to them but I'd rather not expose myself to their debauchery :coffee: God is watching :coffee:

Whaaaaattttt??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I love how you flip the script! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: