BB Wives: LA

Bailey

Sorry. Venus was playing and I kinda forgot that it was on. But from what I caught, they seemed to be trying too hard.

I know all reality tv is a bit fake, but they are really playing up the drama and fights to get more airtime. I don't think I'll be spending my time on this one.

I know all reality tv is a bit fake, but they are really playing up the drama and fights to get more airtime. I don't think I'll be spending my time on this one.

Even the Miami girls aren't necessarily hoodrats like these girls turning out to be.

Ron Artest wife is just like Tami

Gloria is acting like the Shuana of the group

The chick that just had the baby is like Evelyn

the chick that uses her middle name is kinda like Meeka

The chick with the dreads is like Suzi

I guess that last chick that slept is around will be like Royce. :unsure:

Not sure who is like Jenn

Ron Artest wife is just like Tami

Gloria is acting like the Shuana of the group

The chick that just had the baby is like Evelyn

the chick that uses her middle name is kinda like Meeka

The chick with the dreads is like Suzi

I guess that last chick that slept is around will be like Royce. :unsure:

Not sure who is like Jenn

exactly the show sucked and it wassoooooo staged. esp the part where gloria met the other chick at her acting class :lmao: so fucking lame..

I only tuned in for the fight....... :filenails: .....sadly then i ended up getting hooked.

I don't know why they hated so hard on Tonya or the chick with the dreads. Sorry, but when did speaking clear ENGLISH become a crime? :mellow: Only HOODRATS get mad @ someone speaking clearly and not saying "I'm keeping it real" after EVERY sentence. :umm: The gerls did TOO MUCH trying to read/come for her. :sigh:

I am so glad Maliqusha or whatever her name is punched that whale in her face.

I only tuned in for the fight....... :filenails: .....sadly then i ended up getting hooked.

I don't know why they hated so hard on Tonya or the chick with the dreads. Sorry, but when did speaking clear ENGLISH become a crime? :mellow: Only HOODRATS get mad @ someone speaking clearly and not saying "I'm keeping it real" after EVERY sentence. :umm: The gerls did TOO MUCH trying to read/come for her. :sigh:

I am so glad Maliqusha or whatever her name is punched that whale in her face.

u know that heffa is gloria's sista that shaunie claimed slept with shaq..she just gave birth like a month ago and she up on that show fighting :sigh: damn shame

Archived