Grenade...Bruno Mars

LyricalLesson

:lol: it's all good, as long as you attempted it.

What's your favorite song out right now? I'm jonesing to find some new music that I actually like. -_-

HMMMM, I don't know. I was wearing the shit out of Pink Friday, but I'm not right now. I'm not really listening to anything >_< I've been watching a shirtload of moviez B)

I've really gotten into "Roman's Revenge" lately ^_^

What movies? :umm:

She's a MONSTUH :wub: can't wait for the Monster video, go check out the screencaps of her in the official Nicki thread :whistle:

I listed them all in the movie thread :rolleyes: But the latest was Sweeney Todd ^_^

She's a MONSTUH :wub: can't wait for the Monster video, go check out the screencaps of her in the official Nicki thread :whistle:

I listed them all in the movie thread :rolleyes: But the latest was Sweeney Todd ^_^

AHHHH! I saw them! Yo...this video is gonna be crazy! I'm actually looking forward to it. She KILL'T that verse! The song would be nothing without her. She completely upstaged her male co-stars. I'm liking her more and more everyday. :ph34r:

I'm gonna check that thread out. I haven't rented a decent movie since "100 Feet" :excited:

AHHHH! I saw them! Yo...this video is gonna be crazy! I'm actually looking forward to it. She KILL'T that verse! The song would be nothing without her. She completely upstaged her male co-stars. I'm liking her more and more everyday. :ph34r:

I'm gonna check that thread out. I haven't rented a decent movie since "100 Feet" :excited:

She gon slay :blush: Even if it has to be on someone else's single -_-

Is that the penguin movie :umm:

She gon slay :blush: Even if it has to be on someone else's single -_-

Is that the penguin movie :umm:

:lol: Slay she will!

:lmao: Nah, that's "Happy Feet"

"100 Feet" is THE illest suspense/horror flick I've ever seen. I'm not a fan of Horror movies because the acting is terrible...but this one is a gem. It just came out in 2008, it's an indie and it stars Famke Janssen (the chick who plays Jean Grey in X-Men), Ed Westwick (from Gossip Girl) and Bobby Cannavale.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0899128/?mode=desktop

:lol: Slay she will!

:lmao: Nah, that's "Happy Feet"

"100 Feet" is THE illest suspense/horror flick I've ever seen. I'm not a fan of Horror movies because the acting is terrible...but this one is a gem. It just came out in 2008, it's an indie and it stars Famke Janssen (the chick who plays Jean Grey in X-Men), Ed Westwick (from Gossip Girl) and Bobby Cannavale.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0899128/?mode=desktop

inneresting premise, I was looking at this movie "Grace" that came out recently and thinking of watching. I'd have to watch it in the day though, I'm such a pussy -_-

inneresting premise, I was looking at this movie "Grace" that came out recently and thinking of watching. I'd have to watch it in the day though, I'm such a pussy -_-

I haven't heard of "Grace", is that a scary one too?

Haha, yes, I suggest you watch it in the day or with someone if you scare easy. It's not entirely scary, there's a few eerie and jumpy parts. BUT this movie contains arguably the most gruesome death scene I've EVER seen :o I rarely get scared in movies, but I cringed during this part and another part...curled toes and clinched fists too! Haha.

Henry and I were talking about it earlier this year on the JJForum.

I haven't heard of "Grace", is that a scary one too?

Haha, yes, I suggest you watch it in the day or with someone if you scare easy. It's not entirely scary, there's a few eerie and jumpy parts. BUT this movie contains arguably the most gruesome death scene I've EVER seen :o I rarely get scared in movies, but I cringed during this part and another part...curled toes and clinched fists too! Haha.

Henry and I were talking about it earlier this year on the JJForum.

Wow sounds intense... I checked out trailer it looked kind of strange to me... like it was not a real movie lol -_- here's grace: http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/independent/grace/

Wow sounds intense... I checked out trailer it looked kind of strange to me... like it was not a real movie lol -_- here's grace: http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/independent/grace/

Yeah, it's pretty intense. If you saw the trailer that I saw for the movie, then you saw a super cheesy one :lol: The film is much better, they did a terrible job with that trailer -_-

Aaagh, I can't watch this one for "Grace" because I can't play the vid on my phone. Do you think it's on YouTube at all?

Yeah, it's pretty intense. If you saw the trailer that I saw for the movie, then you saw a super cheesy one :lol: The film is much better, they did a terrible job with that trailer -_-

Aaagh, I can't watch this one for "Grace" because I can't play the vid on my phone. Do you think it's on YouTube at all?

Ignore the really dramatic beginning lmao.

:wub:

And Lyrical, his album is nice. Every song has a monster hook - please check out 'Talking To The Moon'. It's even better than 'Grenade'.

A song that's BETTER than Grenade?! :excited: ...Okay, that alone has convinced me to buy the album, I'm gonna get it today! I'll let you know what I think of "Talking To The Moon" :D