so an asian, black, and white guy decided to make music together

downeaznboi

"I love how there's an asian, a caucasian and a black man playing such beautiful music together, and we're all listening to it and being moved. It's stuff like this that makes you sit back and think maybe humanity really does have a hope."

:tear:

"I love how there's an asian, a caucasian and a black man playing such beautiful music together, and we're all listening to it and being moved. It's stuff like this that makes you sit back and think maybe humanity really does have a hope."

:tear:

I co-sign. :blush:

And what's crazier is the fact that thus far, an asian man, a caucasian man and a black man are the only ones who've participated in this thread :lmao:

OMFG @ you posting Utada on hurr. :excited: :excited:

That's my girl, Shady! "This Is The One" was a PHENOMENAL album! The only song I didn't care for was "Poppin'"...too weird for me, haha. Otherwise, that album did it for me! :blush::wub:

"Me Muero", "Come Back To Me", "On & On", "Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence F.Y.I", "Apple & Cinnimon", "Dirty Desire", "This Is The One"...man, the album is fire... :excited:

That's my girl, Shady! "This Is The One" was a PHENOMENAL album! The only song I didn't care for was "Poppin'"...too weird for me, haha. Otherwise, that album did it for me! :blush::wub:

I heard that album cus of Shady ^_^ He was obsessed :lol: I love Poppin, it's so sassy :blush:

"tight jeans no panties on, oops did I turn you on, I only came to party party" :lmao:

I heard that album cus of Shady ^_^ He was obsessed :lol: I love Poppin, it's so sassy :blush:

"tight jeans no panties on, oops did I turn you on, I only came to party party" :lmao:

I can't lie, I do love that lyric :lmao: She shocked me with that one, because she usually isn't that "explicit" (her Japanese fans were "appalled" by some of the lyrics...:lol: )

She just loses me when she's talkin' about how the girls have it better than the boys. GENDER WAR! Haha.

WHAT?! Shady, we're gonna have to have an in depth conversation about this album...it, in my opinion, is the best female Pop album of 2009 (Roc, I know you'll disagree, lol)! She made fantastic music with Tricky, and Stargate. :wub:

I can't lie, I do love that lyric :lmao: She shocked me with that one, because she usually isn't that "explicit" (her Japanese fans were "appalled" by some of the lyrics...:lol: )

She just loses me when she's talkin' about how the girls have it better than the boys. GENDER WAR! Haha.

WHAT?! Shady, we're gonna have to have an in depth conversation about this album...it, in my opinion, is the best female Pop album of 2009 (Roc, I know you'll disagree, lol)! She made fantastic music with Tricky, and Stargate. :wub:

They do have it better -_-

*ignores that last bit of blasphemy* but even if Gaga didn't release Fame Monster I didn't think the CD was that great

They do have it better -_-

*ignores that last bit of blasphemy* but even if Gaga didn't release Fame Monster I didn't think the CD was that great

:coffee:

Maaan, I don't know what it is, but that album captured my heart, mind, and soul...it's just complete :wub:

I'll forgive you for not recognizing brilliance this one time -_- only because you my boy :D