Facebook Friends?

Bailey

are you finding facebook is more trouble than its worth? I find that alot of info gets out that you would otherwise not want out

No I just found it useless. I mainly had it to get back in touch with folks from school, but they're still on that same high school shit talking about being his number one or how their haters are so funny or how they're gonna bust in the rap scene...and the ones that's constantly putting that shit as their status have 2-3 kids already :umm:

No I just found it useless. I mainly had it to get back in touch with folks from school, but they're still on that same high school shit talking about being his number one or how their haters are so funny or how they're gonna bust in the rap scene...and the ones that's constantly putting that shit as their status have 2-3 kids already :umm:

well sounds like the death of facebook, if I left no one would miss me

I add a lot of people I don't know for games, but I tend not to add them unless we have other mutual adds... haven't had problems with anyone that way. :) Some of them are really good and friendly people too. Plus I have my regular family members and friends... and some of y'all. ;)

how do you make your friends list completely private, I want as little info about me out there as possible

You can go to your privacy settings and change to 'Friends Only' so nobody who hasn't added you can see any of your stuff.