Ever wondered what the inside of one of Michael’s cars looked like?

Idrag4mj

Ever wondered what the inside of one of Michael’s cars looked like? Now you can but only during the first ever exclusive fan celebration authorized by the Estate, Michael’s fans will get a close up view of this and so many things that were part of Michael’s life – many being seen publicly for the first time ever. This is no ordinary Fan Fest. This will be bigger and better, as Michael’s fans deserve. From December 3-14, 2011 come see things that reflect Michael’s life and which brought smiles to his face. For details and tickets, go to Michael Jackson Fan Fest.

851e_0.jpg

KING !!!he sure lived like one too

:umm: That is fuckin' badass, idk what's up with you people :rolleyes:

You have to ask yourself... do you really mean that or is it your MJ obsession speaking? Like I said before, I love MJ but his taste is hideous... I remember him shopping with Martin Bashir (Lord forgive me) and the stuff he was after buying... :& :lmao:

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1315606357' post='232592]

You have to ask yourself... do you really mean that or is it your MJ obsession speaking? Like I said before, I love MJ but his taste is hideous... I remember him shopping with Martin Bashir (Lord forgive me) and the stuff he was after buying... :& :lmao:

I actually love all the extravagance. What the hell is wrong with it? :asham:

Maybe it's because I'm a Leo woman that I go for the more expensive-looking the better, especially since we love to feel like royalty, but I'd figure I wasn't alone on that :lol:

We do? :huh: Mind you, I don't follow all that anyway.

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1315606357' post='232592]

Archived