Janet is Coming Back To Vegas

Idrag4mj

Again, the tour is going until 2012...and from what I've heard (whether reliable or not) the SUMMER of 2012. Janet can and will cover a lot of areas within that time.

You would have a point if Janet released the dates in Florida and THAT was the end of the tour. It isn't though. In fact, it isn't even close to being the end of the tour...so WHY complain or become "flabbergasted" about something when we don't even KNOW all of the dates Janet's going to play before this tour is officially over? That's the point I'm trying to make.

This thread as others have said has "Xone teas" written all over it. Complaining about shit that's unnecessary.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[J|X post] Obviously not. She clearly doesn't want to be a worldwide icon again since she wont leave the US. Europe, Asia, and Africa DESERVE another leg. Plus she needs to do South and Latin America. [J|X post]

Esp south America. Has she ever toured there?

You can save this for when the tour is over and she doesn't go back to Europe.

She has 2 dates in Fl and 2 in Vegas.. That would be a very short 3rd leg.. NO one knows YET where she will go in 2012..

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

tumblr_lqo1pf69jg1qaezvuo4_250.gif

2j2i52s.gif

Again, the tour is going until 2012...and from what I've heard (whether reliable or not) the SUMMER of 2012. Janet can and will cover a lot of areas within that time.

You would have a point if Janet released the dates in Florida and THAT was the end of the tour. It isn't though. In fact, it isn't even close to being the end of the tour...so WHY complain or become "flabbergasted" about something when we don't even KNOW all of the dates Janet's going to play before this tour is officially over? That's the point I'm trying to make.

This thread as others have said has "Xone teas" written all over it. Complaining about shit that's unnecessary.

The only person who said the tour was going until next summer was Gil. Janet said 2012, but she didn't give an exact time frame. At this point, we're more than half way through the tour. Once she completes these US dates, she's not going back on tour until next year because it'll be the holidays, when ppl usually don't tour.

Again, nobody is complaining, we're just discussing. :rolleyes: And please let us not act like we aren't all thinking the same thing. :rolleyes: Janet needs to reestablish herself in other places more than she needs to in the US - the place that hasn't used her since 2005.

Esp south America. Has she ever toured there?

No that I know of. But some ppl say she has during the RN tour.

The only person who said the tour was going until next summer was Gil. Janet said 2012, but she didn't give an exact time frame. At this point, we're more than half way through the tour. Once she completes these US dates, she's not going back on tour until next year because it'll be the holidays, when ppl usually don't tour.

Again, nobody is complaining, we're just discussing. :rolleyes: And please let us not act like we aren't all thinking the same thing. :rolleyes: Janet needs to reestablish herself in other places more than she needs to in the US - the place that hasn't used her since 2005.

Gil (whether ya'll like him or not) is pretty reliable. :rolleyes: Either way, the point is the tour is going into 2012....and even more importantly we DON'T know the dates that she has planned for the new year (Hell, we all thought Janet was finished touring in the US).

Ya'll are complaining. Ya'll are acting like the tour is done or the Florida dates are the final dates. They aren't. At least wait for the tour to end before you start complaining. :rolleyes:

I would love to go to this show. My first home is in Vegas. I hope my big sister gives me free tickets this time. Last time I had to stay stood up in the aisle because Mr Maldonado said I looked like the cow that jumped over the moon and had to purchase another two more seats for my wide load to sit down.

We aren't complaining, we're frustrating and discussing. :rolleyes: What you have to understand is A) the purpose of the tour, and B) the outcome of the tour. Obviously the purpose of the tour is to rebuild Janet's name as an international/global act. You think she's doing this JUST before an album just for the hell of it? :rolleyes: She wants another successful album, and to ensure that, she's reintroducing the world - and a new generation - of who she is and why she's lasted so long, and regaining public interest.

Why some of us are flabbergasted is because she's doing a THIRD leg for a country that doesn't want to be bothered with her right now (there's a reason why more than half of Madonna, Whitney, and Michael's last tour dates were overseas). If she wants to be a global act again, she needs to reintroduce herself to the world outside of the US, where more than half of her record sales have been and will come from. Europe got 12 dates, Asia 6 dates, Australia 9 dates, and Africa 3 dates does not compare to the 54 dates the US received.

If Janet and her team stupidly focuses on the US, there's no doubt in my mind the next era will be reminiscent of the last two - mediocre US sales, and negligible international sales. Consequently, that defeats the purpose of the tour. We all want Janet to be successful again in music, and if she wants to sell, she needs to focus on the world outside of the US because those fans are the most supportive.

:cheers::clapping:

i know it seams like were complaining but ...i guess we just haveto hope and see..and drag janet if the tour ends and she pretty much went no where else in the world

:cheers::clapping:

i know it seams like were complaining but ...i guess we just haveto hope and see..and drag janet if the tour ends and she pretty much went no where else in the world

And I already know her Twitter, so I'll definitely be getting her together if the rest of the tour isn't overseas. :thumbup:

We aren't complaining, we're frustrating and discussing. :rolleyes: What you have to understand is A) the purpose of the tour, and B) the outcome of the tour. Obviously the purpose of the tour is to rebuild Janet's name as an international/global act. You think she's doing this JUST before an album just for the hell of it? :rolleyes: She wants another successful album, and to ensure that, she's reintroducing the world - and a new generation - of who she is and why she's lasted so long, and regaining public interest.

Why some of us are flabbergasted is because she's doing a THIRD leg for a country that doesn't want to be bothered with her right now (there's a reason why more than half of Madonna, Whitney, and Michael's last tour dates were overseas). If she wants to be a global act again, she needs to reintroduce herself to the world outside of the US, where more than half of her record sales have been and will come from. Europe got 12 dates, Asia 6 dates, Australia 9 dates, and Africa 3 dates does not compare to the 54 dates the US received.

If Janet and her team stupidly focuses on the US, there's no doubt in my mind the next era will be reminiscent of the last two - mediocre US sales, and negligible international sales. Consequently, that defeats the purpose of the tour. We all want Janet to be successful again in music, and if she wants to sell, she needs to focus on the world outside of the US because those fans are the most supportive.

i didn't see many young people at her tour

i don't.. if she does.. that's gravy.. but i rather have new music that she wrote over hits

well maybe if the last 2 albums MUSIC wasn't so bad.. it'll sell

i didn't see many young people at her tour

i don't.. if she does.. that's gravy.. but i rather have new music that she wrote over hits

well maybe if the last 2 albums MUSIC wasn't so bad.. it'll sell

I saw plenty of young fans at the DC show. And if you look at the pictures from the Asian leg, there's quite a few young bucks. Same for Europe.

Well I'm greedy, so I want new music with hits and decent sales. :hmph:

I saw plenty of young fans at the DC show. And if you look at the pictures from the Asian leg, there's quite a few young bucks. Same for Europe.

Well I'm greedy, so I want new music with hits and decent sales. :hmph:

were majority 25 years old+ tho? i wasn't talking about outside UD

I won't hold my breath if i were you (Make Me :umm: )

Archived