Janet is Coming Back To Vegas

Idrag4mj

I really don't see why people are getting so upset with the tour. This is actually a good look for her. She's getting herself out there more and even going to places she hasn't really been to before. if anything she should add more dates to the tour. My only concern is her health. As long as that stays in check, she should hit up at least every continent and do at least a few shows in each one then take those songs I'm sending her plus her own work and give us a new album :thumbup:

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't see why people are getting so upset with the tour. This is actually a good look for her. She's getting herself out there more and even going to places she hasn't really been to before. if anything she should add more dates to the tour. My only concern is her health. As long as that stays in check, she should hit up at least every continent and do at least a few shows in each one then take those songs I'm sending her plus her own work and give us a new album :thumbup:

cosign, :clapping::clapping:

I don't think no one is upset at the tour as much as some of the moves she is making is kinda inefficient. I'm glad that she's finally doing Florida cuz the fans begged so hard for it, but Las Vegas is walking a beaten path. I just the attendance to dwindle because she keeps revisiting already covered territory.

I don't think no one is upset at the tour as much as some of the moves she is making is kinda inefficient. I'm glad that she's finally doing Florida cuz the fans begged so hard for it, but Las Vegas is walking a beaten path. I just the attendance to dwindle because she keeps revisiting already covered territory.

Yeah the Vegas show came as a bit of a surprise. Not sure as to why. But promo is promo so she'll have my support. My comment was really for those who are saying the tour needs to hurry up and end.

That "covered territory" sold out and they want her back.. :clapping::clapping:

Some of you are acting like this tour has been extended into 2013. lol It's just a few extra dates for this year on an already VERY successful tour for Janet.

We want new material and it's coming...a11 things take time.

Well she need to bring her ass back to SF or Sacramento cali again so I can see her again this time front row :D

no one's "getting upset" except y'all... i'm just saying that this tour is too lengthy... it's not like she killed someone and doing a PR stunt/tour to, as y'all said, "get back on her feet" though she's always been on her feet

Yall............"DONT MESS UP THIS GOOD THING"!!!

this era is doing the most good since AFY, all the movies, TV appearances/performances. This era is very nice. Granted the only thing missing is a new (hit) studio album, which I hope is coming soon, but her demand is pretty high right now, and I love that, and yea if it were up to me itd end right after Australia with a few Hawaii dates in the Christmas season. But Im personally loving the demand shes in and how shes going all these places, in fact I wish she went a few more like latin America, more places in Europe, more places in Asia, etc.

which era is that?! The Post-Control Era? Post-CTRL Era is the era between 2005-Now..

and with all that promotion.. all those movies and tv appearences... didn't really do much for album sales of #1s :umm:

where do y'all get y'allz "demand" numbers... i'd like to see it

Is there anyone around her sensible enough to tell her?

[J|X post] Obviously not. She clearly doesn't want to be a worldwide icon again since she wont leave the US. Europe, Asia, and Africa DESERVE another leg. Plus she needs to do South and Latin America. [J|X post]

no one's "getting upset" except y'all... i'm just saying that this tour is too lengthy... it's not like she killed someone and doing a PR stunt/tour to, as y'all said, "get back on her feet" though she's always been on her feet

How can it be too lengthy? When she just started this year? :mellow:

You act as if she's been touring for 2 years already? The RWU tour and the AFY tour were the only shows that Janet didn't tour extensively with.

Things have definitely gotten better, but Janet is still in the "rebuilding phase". With this show getting almost unanimous good reviews, it makes perfect sense for her to continue touring with it.

[J|X post] Obviously not. She clearly doesn't want to be a worldwide icon again since she wont leave the US. Europe, Asia, and Africa DESERVE another leg. Plus she needs to do South and Latin America. [J|X post]

DEADDDDD!

Fuck J|X. Really. There has got to be somebody in her life willing to push her in the right direction. Ugh, why does she have to be so far from me? :sigh:

Archived