Janet is Coming Back To Vegas

Idrag4mj

JANET JACKSON RETURNS TO THE COLOSSEUM AT CAESARS PALACE TWO NIGHTS ONLY NOVEMBER 26-27

i guess this confirms afull blown 3rd us leg ..iam happy for Janet but you have toured US enough ..you are not only a local act ..us has been getting tours from all for you through to rock wit u

other countries have not she need to come back to Europe- Antwerp, Ghent, Manchester, Birmingham, Sheffield, Milan, Frankfurt, Munich, Hamburg, Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Arnhem, Stockholm, Vienna, Lyon, Toulousse, Madrid, La Caruna! South America and Japan also!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm more concerned about her health. How will she manage to jump time zones of Australia, south Africa, middle east and America again in like over a month.

Seriously. Good thing you brought it up, too. It's been on my mind,I just haven't considered making or commenting in a thread about it. You have to wonder if she's in total health for a rigorous schedule like that. She is still pretty young and still fit, but that kind of schedule is hard for even people younger than her.

no this tour hasnt done its damage control..the only damage control it has done is great reviews ..the best since i dont know..350k fans have seen this tour so far.. ..that is far from impressive... why should she rush into a project that may fail ?? she needs to tour and see as many fans as possible

Janets has been in monetary drought for close to a decade ... you best believe she is enjoying the new flow of money....madonna is worth close to a billion but still went on a massive tour..and if you think madonna did it because she loves her fans ..then ........... she did it for the money !!

i am not saying that janet doesnt love her fans but trust me she is enjoying the new flow of money

the money's not the point.. and i doubt a problem for Janet.... but it's time to move on to a new project

Much as her last tour was a tragic embarassing disaster...I dont mind that she's sort of "making of for it". Lord knows SHE NEEDED TO. Now if she took this tour into the new year,that would be ridiculous. :lol:

no this tour hasnt done its damage control..the only damage control it has done is great reviews ..the best since i dont know..350k fans have seen this tour so far.. ..that is far from impressive... why should she rush into a project that may fail ?? she needs to tour and see as many fans as possible

Janets has been in monetary drought for close to a decade ... you best believe she is enjoying the new flow of money....madonna is worth close to a billion but still went on a massive tour..and if you think madonna did it because she loves her fans ..then ........... she did it for the money !!

i am not saying that janet doesnt love her fans but trust me she is enjoying the new flow of money

How is she in a monetary drought for close to a decade when in 2006 she was named one of the world's richest women on the Forbes list? :blink: You need to check your facts before commenting on my wife again :coffee:

How is she in a monetary drought for close to a decade when in 2006 she was named one of the world's richest women on the Forbes list? :blink: You need to check your facts before commenting on my wife again :coffee:

i was about snatch your wig but since i somewhat like you i wont..

.i mean she hasnt made huge kinda moneys like she is making now since all for you

i was about snatch your wig but since i somewhat like you i wont..

.i mean she hasnt made huge kinda moneys like she is making now since all for you

:lmao: Baaabe, don't even think you could do that. The "wig" you speak of is actually long and flowing natural locks and you will not even tug at them lol. I like you, too, but don't get anything twisted. I'm one of the last people you can come for.

Anyway, that does not qualify as a drought. You made it sound like she was damn near broke, which is far from the case. She was still pulling in great numbers even post A4U. Not that level, but enough to put her on the Forbes list. Which is damn good.

Yall............"DONT MESS UP THIS GOOD THING"!!!

this era is doing the most good since AFY, all the movies, TV appearances/performances. This era is very nice. Granted the only thing missing is a new (hit) studio album, which I hope is coming soon, but her demand is pretty high right now, and I love that, and yea if it were up to me itd end right after Australia with a few Hawaii dates in the Christmas season. But Im personally loving the demand shes in and how shes going all these places, in fact I wish she went a few more like latin America, more places in Europe, more places in Asia, etc.

And ya Im a huge fan of "Janet the actress" but the actress can wait a lil while to do another movie (not as in 3-5 yrs, but just like when the next albums coming to a close, cause I know it'll be worth the wait in that department). And at the same time as much as I BADLY want this new album, I want it to be worth my wait to, the worst thing that can happen in my opinion is "Discipline part 2" so I want her to go to WORK on this album, and make Discipline a distant memory, so she can take her time if she accomplishes that.

:lmao: Baaabe, don't even think you could do that. The "wig" you speak of is actually long and flowing natural locks and you will not even tug at them lol. I like you, too, but don't get anything twisted. I'm one of the last people you can come for.

Anyway, that does not qualify as a drought. You made it sound like she was damn near broke, which is far from the case. She was still pulling in great numbers even post A4U. Not that level, but enough to put her on the Forbes list. Which is damn good.

well i am actually one of those few that can snatch a wig no matter how long ..but anyway when i meant drought i didnt mean her net worth ..which forbes was talking about..i was talking about her usual intake for era's ..because we all know damita jo... 20yo and discipline didnt do big stuff for her bank like she was used to

well i am actually one of those few that can snatch a wig no matter how long ..but anyway when i meant drought i didnt mean her net worth ..which forbes was talking about..i was talking about her usual intake for era's ..because we all know damita jo... 20yo and discipline didnt do big stuff for her bank like she was used to

My long natural locks will stay in place. Sorry, babe. Lol. And thank you for the clarification. Because at first read, it sounded like you were saying she was basically broke. You're good now.

Archived