Best compliment you've received

LyricalLesson

Aww Willzebub. ^_^

Probably the same for me, as far as weight-loss goes. Though, such compliments are only positive in the beginning; after this four-year progression, I don't care to be reminded that I used to be a heifer.

And yes, I used to serve jew-fro cunt.

HOLY SHIZZZ, KENNETH! :o :o :o Amazing, man! You look great! Looks like you put in work, what an effort :w00t:

What all did you do to drop the pounds? I'm real curious -- I'm in the process of transforming my body also, back in '08/'09 I weighed 248 lbs, and now I'm at 186. Goal is between 165-175, but I've seemingly plateaued.

Again, congrats man! Lookin' good, you should be ridiculously proud :thumbup:

Well, I just got done reading the "say something you admire" thread and the comments about me in there were truly some of the best compliments I've ever received. Just so nice to hear. I'm completely humbled by them.

In my life, the best compliment was during my brother's speech at his wedding where I was best man; he simply said he wished he were more like me. It actually made me cry.

Bringing it back to Planet Janet though, probably the best compliment I've received on here was only recent. Angie said my decision to abort the old board played a factor in her purchasing this one. You can't really beat that.

The one that really sticks out for me was back in 7th grade and 11th grade when I played the violin. When I was in 7th grade a symphony conductor was at my junior high school to hear each of my classmates play. She heard me play and told me that I was really good. I couldn't believe it and just shrugged. But she was dead serious and told me I have a good ear for music and it's unique that I play by ear. A simliar thing happened when I was in 11th grade, a symphony violinist and conductor was my teacher and he really pushed me to practice more and told me I have a good ear. He wanted me to take private lessons to get better and errythang but I'm a slacker so I just shrugged it off, lol. It made me happy to hear those compliments and those are the only ones I actually remember very well. The others are the usual "You're pretty", "You look great" and "You're smart", blah.

Archived