90 year-old man has 50 children

cnd

A FARMER, age 90, has fathered 50 children with four women, who included two sisters and their mum.

Farmer Luiz Costa de Oliveira at age 90, has 50 children with four women

Retired Luiz Costa de Oliveira, 90, admitted he does not know all the names of his children and said there could be more.

The plucky OAP said of fathering the mammoth brood: "The thing that God made best in the world was woman."

Luiz had 17 children with first wife Francisca.

After she died, the lucky Brazilian found love again and had another 17 children with Maria Francisca da Silva, 64.

When Maria got her sister Ozelita to help with getting the kids dressed and fed, Luiz struck up a relationship with her too.

The 58-year-old then gave him another 15 children.

Even the sister's mother was not safe. Francisca Maria, 89, succumbed to Luiz's charms, and had one child with him.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/lifestyle/farmer-luiz-costa-de-oliveira-at-age-90-has-50-children-with-four-women/story-e6frf00i-1226141816267

----------------

Okay now. :blink::lmao:

Damn. I have 68 cousins and I think thats too much...now to have 49 brothers/sisters is just crazy.

We could be related :lol: My grandmother had 7 on one side and on the other side my grandmother had 10.

I know for sure I have 80+ cousins, how many exactly I have no clue at all :lmao:

Archived