if u had 100K to just spend

lexus97

Is there something you're not telling me.. :shifty:

I'd buy a new car and pay off all bills. Move into a better apartment building.

i said u cant pay any Bills!!! u living the life :thumbup: now what else would u do u still got some left unless u buying an expensive car

I would buy a foreclosed town home and another car along with a nice vacation.

Ok Lexi.. Now hit me off.. lol

ch.. i was thinking about how much money we spend on like bills and food and stuff and it really adds up. i was looking at my power bill statement the other day and i was like damn i have paid this company thousands of dollars a year for lights. what if I just had this money to spend :thumbup:

ugh it makes me sick just to think about it >_<

ch.. i was thinking about how much money we spend on like bills and food and stuff and it really adds up. i was looking at my power bill statement the other day and i was like damn i have paid this company thousands of dollars a year for lights. what if I just had this money to spend :thumbup:

I got my lotto tickets.. lol

Groceries are a bitch! I shout out all the ones who have a family to feed.. -_-

Take about 1/2 and invest in very promising industries, pull in the same profit back plus 100% interest bringing me up about 200% from where I started, then take about 100k and invest that and increase profit about 400-500% semi-annually from each previous total.

THEN with all the cash flow I'd buy a castle in Arklow, Ireland, a villa in Barcelona, a mansion in Naihati,India, and a condo in Athens. Among other things

*edit*

And since she still wants it, make sure my girl JanSher is well taken care of :thumbup::blush:

Archived