Relationship Styles?

Bailey

keep it real, no judgment here, are you down with open relationships? Would you entertain a third in your bed? If so what are the rules if any? I have known couples together for 10 years that basically fuck around, then "close the relationship" then they open it again. Im like this, if you with me, im yours, and your mine, I dont want any fucking around, Im like this tell me something, but you have folks determine to lie anyway, im learning to spot them tho, problem is the good ones, you know loyal and faithful get fucked over, and the hoes get treated like royalty. The world is fucking crazy, everybody freaks now, how am I gonna settle down and build a life with someone in a world full of freaks fucking everything walking, hookups, NSA, I dont get it, someone explain to me muthafuckas online lying about their age year after year talking about NSA? How long do you plan on being NSA? I see dudes well into their 40's still talking about NSA? :wtf:

keep it real, no judgment here, are you down with open relationships? Would you entertain a third in your bed? If so what are the rules if any? I have known couples together for 10 years that basically fuck around, then "close the relationship" then they open it again. Im like this, if you with me, im yours, and your mine, I dont want any fucking around, Im like this tell me something, but you have folks determine to lie anyway, im learning to spot them tho, problem is the good ones, you know loyal and faithful get fucked over, and the hoes get treated like royalty. The world is fucking crazy, everybody freaks now, how am I gonna settle down and build a life with someone in a world full of freaks fucking everything walking, hookups, NSA, I dont get it, someone explain to me muthafuckas online lying about their age year after year talking about NSA? How long do you plan on being NSA? I see dudes well into their 40's still talking about NSA? :wtf:

Nope, not into open relationships AT ALL... If another couple is, and it works for them, that's cool. I just can't do it.

...and what does NSA mean? :unsure::lol: :lol:

Nope, not into open relationships AT ALL... If another couple is, and it works for them, that's cool. I just can't do it.

...and what does NSA mean? :unsure::lol: :lol:

NSA NO STRINGS ATTACHED means all i want is to be dick downed and you nut and go, basically its a hoe's anthem "Nut-N-Go" not talk, no date, no movie, no dinners, you don't know they last name, sometimes not even they first

No :mellow: We (other members and I) has this discussion on JJF.net. There's no such thing as an open relationship, they're fuck buddies.

wait a minute like Ray J, the dudes im thinking about have been together living in a relationship for ten years plus, so heres my thing, dudes we get horny, period thats real talk, and after 10 years of the same shit, I know what you got and how your gonna do thangs, and we really do love each other, I was told there is a big difference between love and busting a nut, maybe sex is just sex, and sometimes these dudes will swap stories, if it was really good they will swap the dude, BUT I will say one thing that makes it all fall apart is I have seen jealousy, meaning if one gets a hot dude, the other feels like he has to up his game too, im like eww ya'll nasty, and on top of that WORST of all in a small community people talk, I had a dude come up to me and was like "aint them two the dudes that be fucking other people" I was like boom get out

Hell naw.

you even moe sexy now you made my dick tingle, hot and faithful, shit thats what im talking about. I dont need a bunch of dudes, at one point im fucking my ex and he didnt want to fuck I guess, so im like whats wrong, he goes "if I dont give it up you will go somewhere else" im like Hold UP you is soooooo off, but than again hoes think like that :whistle:

you even moe sexy now you made my dick tingle, hot and faithful, shit thats what im talking about. I dont need a bunch of dudes, at one point im fucking my ex and he didnt want to fuck I guess, so im like whats wrong, he goes "if I dont give it up you will go somewhere else" im like Hold UP you is soooooo off, but than again hoes think like that :whistle:

:lmao: Yeah..it's too much with just one person..I can't imagine having to deal with another person once they get a taste of my sweet nectar..

u and hotboy should meet :whistle:

wait a minute like Ray J, the dudes im thinking about have been together living in a relationship for ten years plus, so heres my thing, dudes we get horny, period thats real talk, and after 10 years of the same shit, I know what you got and how your gonna do thangs, and we really do love each other, I was told there is a big difference between love and busting a nut, maybe sex is just sex, and sometimes these dudes will swap stories, if it was really good they will swap the dude, BUT I will say one thing that makes it all fall apart is I have seen jealousy, meaning if one gets a hot dude, the other feels like he has to up his game too, im like eww ya'll nasty, and on top of that WORST of all in a small community people talk, I had a dude come up to me and was like "aint them two the dudes that be fucking other people" I was like boom get out

If they're that bored with the way they have sex and feel the need to bring someone else in, then they night as well breakup. They could always experiment with toys and new sex styles instead of cheating or opting to be fuck buddies.

If they're that bored with the way they have sex and feel the need to bring someone else in, then they night as well breakup. They could always experiment with toys and new sex styles instead of cheating or opting to be fuck buddies.

you losing me boo, these two well let me play it yo way, maybe they have so much history they together for the sake of familiarity BUT I know one told me he met a dude and was into him but he was like I could never see myself leaving his partner, so I cant answer that one, if I know its just a fuck and you safe and we have been fucking for years anyway, maybe, I have not gotten that far, im inclined to say no tho I know myself enough to be like no I dont want any other dick in my man

actually I doubt they have sex much if at all, I just dont know, they come off to me more like really good friends, I mean so on New Years Eve they kiss at midnight, but I dont see the affection, the cuddling, maybe they private with it, I do see them argue like they about to str8 up box, I be like um Im right here guys save it