Relationship Styles?

Bailey

you losing me boo, these two well let me play it yo way, maybe they have so much history they together for the sake of familiarity BUT I know one told me he met a dude and was into him but he was like I could never see myself leaving his partner, so I cant answer that one, if I know its just a fuck and you safe and we have been fucking for years anyway, maybe, I have not gotten that far, im inclined to say no tho I know myself enough to be like no I dont want any other dick in my man

It's not a "fuck and you safe" thing :mellow: it's stupidity, and anyone that believes in an "open" relationship is stupid *points to Monique*

well he has no use for u with a broken stick :whistle:

my dick wasnt what got broken baby, no sir this right here is 9.5in of solid black steel betta watch it Ive had em cum back foe moe, hell I had a dude I was fucking with I nicknamed him superhead, even in my yahoo messenger his name was superhead and well, he would take pics of my dick, it was like he was in love with my dick it was like I could leave the room and as long as my dick was there superhead would be str8, matter fact let me open yahoo messenger its finals this week im kinda stressed :whistle:

my dick wasnt what got broken baby, no sir this right here is 9.5in of solid black steel betta watch it Ive had em cum back foe moe, hell I had a dude I was fucking with I nicknamed him superhead, even in my yahoo messenger his name was superhead and well, he would take pics of my dick, it was like he was in love with my dick it was like I could leave the room and as long as my dick was there superhead would be str8, matter fact let me open yahoo messenger its finals this week im kinda stressed :whistle:

IM SURE HOTBOY WOULD APPROVE :whistle:

I KNOW I DO :ph34r: 2 BAD U DONT LIKE FISH :lmao:

She exposed herself in some interview. He cheated on her and they quickly said they were in an open marriage, but she doesn't step out...he does.

thats a self esteem issue, trust me I KNOW, I remember now she said she had been abused and felt like if she couldnt give him what he needed he was open about it he could do well you know, but see that brings me back to where you started, if its love TRUE love, why the fuck is you needing anything but what you have? You want something else go be with someone else, maybe the answer your giving me is these folks are in half ass relationships

thats a self esteem issue, trust me I KNOW, I remember now she said she had been abused and felt like if she couldnt give him what he needed he was open about it he could do well you know, but see that brings me back to where you started, if its love TRUE love, why the fuck is you needing anything but what you have? You want something else go be with someone else, maybe the answer your giving me is these folks are in half ass relationships

Exactly what I'm saying. If you know that you can't be fully committed to one person, don't come up with that shit about an "open" relationship.

I did it before with my baby... We don't have an open relationship though sometimes (not often) we fuck someone together... We have a thing for watching people. Our last encounter was lame the boy lied... lol

We have a great sex life together though it was only something we do every few years. What works for one couple might not for the other.... We are secure and set rules... If we went behind each other back to fuck someone then thats cheating....

I did it before with my baby... We don't have an open relationship though sometimes (not often) we fuck someone together... We have a thing for watching people. Our last encounter was lame the boy lied... lol

We have a great sex life together though it was only something we do every few years. What works for one couple might not for the other.... We are secure and set rules... If we went behind each other back to fuck someone then thats cheating....

theres nothing wrong with that as long as your both on the same page

Exactly what I'm saying. If you know that you can't be fully committed to one person, don't come up with that shit about an "open" relationship.

oh my God we went thru the whole "I think I can commit I just need help with these thoughts" Im like we need to walk away that was only 2months in, and now I get random emails, "I hope your getting your dick milked, you should be" I be like why are you so turned on by me having sex with other dudes and wanting to hear/watch? I think its power, I said once you tell me your shit then, they said, "im turned on by your stories, I tell u my stuff and you will just be pissed off" BUT I called that shit out for what it was, POWER, you want to control even my sex post break but I cant know the truth on your end BITCH GO

For me personally .. NO

At first,the idea was so foreign to me but NOW I understand it ONLY because I know someone thats in an open relationship and they are going on yr 8. (Whens the last time you've seen a normal gay couple make it that long) ..not tryna say thats the better option....Im just saying...

Whats up with you and these threads lately? I like them good thread u betta make them think :blush::shifty:

Im in the "Velvet Rope" phase now, you can't understand up until you have been down, and I know Im not supposed to speak about that other person, but they went all out now, they got new nude pics up online and everything, they all out ho in my face so im doing some real reevaluating what really matters to me

For me personally .. NO

At first,the idea was so foreign to me but NOW I understand it ONLY because I know someone thats in an open relationship and they are going on yr 8. (Whens the last time you've seen a normal gay couple make it that long) ..not tryna say thats the better option....Im just saying...

and now your in my book and why this thread and my topics begun at all, are we all freaks? NSA for EVERYONE? all hoes in the bedroom undercover niggas? I have so many questions, shit that would fry yo cranium im on some existential shit now, like what does it all mean? I dont see very many successful relationships period my only hypothesis is because its hard to love easy to fuck, alot of folks are masking their insecurities thru sex and if they dealt with their shit they might be able to engage another person beyond "I live at 444 Hoe street apart 69 lights will be out and im in my bedroom ass up no talking lube up put on a condom and fuck me..door will be cracked open "

oh my God we went thru the whole "I think I can commit I just need help with these thoughts" Im like we need to walk away that was only 2months in, and now I get random emails, "I hope your getting your dick milked, you should be" I be like why are you so turned on by me having sex with other dudes and wanting to hear/watch? I think its power, I said once you tell me your shit then, they said, "im turned on by your stories, I tell u my stuff and you will just be pissed off" BUT I called that shit out for what it was, POWER, you want to control even my sex post break but I cant know the truth on your end BITCH GO

You and Gaylor Fairy should sit down so he can do better movies.

and now your in my book and why this thread and my topics begun at all, are we all freaks? NSA for EVERYONE? all hoes in the bedroom undercover niggas? I have so many questions, shit that would fry yo cranium im on some existential shit now, like what does it all mean? I dont see very many successful relationships period my only hypothesis is because its hard to love easy to fuck, alot of folks are masking their insecurities thru sex and if they dealt with their shit they might be able to engage another person beyond "I live at 444 Hoe street apart 69 lights will be out and im in my bedroom ass up no talking lube up put on a condom and fuck me..door will be cracked open "

I made a thread similar to this bout a year ago -Game bit my head off on my stance. But what I was tryna inform ppl on was the stats and that it all sort of ties in togther and actually makes some kind of sense. Statistics DO show that open relationships seem to last longer than your usual realtionships.Statistics ALSO show that INIFIDELITY is the cause of most divorce/breakups. SO..I see it has...when you are in an open relationship you are INSTANLY eliminating probable cause of a breakup, your chance of lasting are GREATER. Of course this sort of outlook varies among couples,Im not saying its the answer for everyone but it does explain the statistics.

I made a thread similar to this bout a year ago -Game bit my head off on my stance. But what I was tryna inform ppl on was the stats and that it all sort of ties in togther and actually makes some kind of sense. Statistics DO show that open relationships seem to last longer than your usual realtionships.Statistics ALSO show that INIFIDELITY is the cause of most divorce/breakups. SO..I see it has...when you are in an open relationship you are INSTANLY eliminating probable cause of a breakup, your chance of lasting are GREATER. Of course this sort of outlook varies among couples,Im not saying its the answer for everyone but it does explain the statistics.

your saying the only way to win is not to play the game at all? :unsure: you cant fail if you never try got it