What Are the TOp 5 Things People Should Know About You At the Start?

Reyna ♔

1. I'm generally nice to everyone until provoked try to fuck me over I will fuck you over triple I won't stop until I break you.

2. I love to laugh

3. I love to make the people I love happy

4. I work hard but fuck even harder

5. I know who I am and what I want out of life... I can't hang around stagnant insecure flop fucks with no sense of purpose.

1. Although I may seem like a big character, there's a deeper, more powerful side to me that only certain people get to see.

2. Every action, every word is natural. Nothing is contrived.

3. You cannot anger or offend me and if you do it won't lead to an argument or any form of aggression for the most part.

4. Although I seem intimidating, I'm pretty humble and friendly to everyone.

5. Whatever you're thinking about me, get it out of your head because I'm usually a totally different way.

Game is right on us getting to use more negatives because I seriously wish I could give one to both him and Selita Jo for fucking up my thread with their usual fighting. *seriously annoyed*

Girl please, just remember who came at me for no reason, I wasn't even talking to him or anybody else.

I can reply accordingly... Bur c'mon... Others in this thread are being completely open and honest... Then Selz comes up with an outlandish list

Maybe I shouldn't be the voice of the people... Maybe I should ignore the tomfooleries of this board

I AM being honest! If you can't handle that it's not my fault!

What exactly did you not believe?

This thread is supposed to be serious but comical, too.

The Golden Rule: If you don't have anything nice to say, SAY NOTHING AT ALL!

And for those who can't comprehend: If you can't be polite, then SHUT THE FUCK UP!

If you wanna joke, then joke. If you feel seriously someone is lying, keep it to your damn self.

I'll quite happily delete my subsequent posts if Game agrees to delete his (or allows me to). Yes, he can 'reply accordingly' but when he never attacked anybody else's list, just mine, I think I have a right to defend myself.

302262_10150392331626215_533006214_10660577_1085387648_n.jpg

I'd quote you, but the picture is huge :mellow:

Game preys on you because you react. Action-reaction. You don't react, he stops acting. (at least I hope)

It's not that big, I've seen worse :lol: Maybe your comp doesn't auto-resize? :unsure:

Yes, he is a child.

Archived