What Are the TOp 5 Things People Should Know About You At the Start?

Reyna ♔

You can name more after you post your original 5. Just try to start with only 5.

1. Music, Dance, Writing, and Acting are my greatest passions, with Music being my first love. Janet, Mike, Stevie and the classic composers inspire me most with the first two.

2. I'm Deist, not religious, and unless you can convince me with evidence of your beliefs then I shall remain so.

3. I'm a born perfectionist and I am quite stubborn.

4. If you ever wish to debate me, make your argument clear and have your receipts ready to support you. I will do the same.

5. I have a VERY low tolerance for stupid bullshit, which makes me very anti-social. I still love people and am very affectionate, just, again, don't come at me with bullshit.

1. I'm a mama's boy until the day i die. :wub:

2. How you treat other people will have a big influence on how I react/treat you. You can be kind to me, but if you're a bully to others i can't fuck with you. :hmph:

3. I love a lot of females artist, but Janet is my first love. :wub:

4. If you owe me money...PAY ME! -_-

5. I'm super fun when I'm drunk. But I'm super crazy when I'm high. :lol:

1. If we're just meeting, don't try to force a convo with me...I'll start a mini chat when I'm ready.

2. I don't give random people money.

3. Don't try to have a discussion when you haven't done research and is just speaking outta your ass.

4. If you're jokes aren't funny, I'm not going to fake a laugh.

5. If I decide not to have anything to do with you after the first few meetings, don't go around asking the ones I do get along with why I don't like/talk to you.

1) Don't diss the Jacksons :filenails:

2) NEVER TELL me what to do...ASK me to do something

3) If I'm in the bathroom (mainly on the toilet) and you knock on the door asking me to hurry up, I WILL take my time and make you wait longer

4) Don't touch me, breathe on me or stand within 3 feet of me

5) Don't sneeze or cough around me

I have so much more so here I go:

6) Don't be near me when I eat

7) If you even LOOK at my bedroom I will beat you. So just imagine what I'd do if you were to go in.

8) If you eat something I made then you will tell me you love it, or else.

9) I'm a sweetheart who gets heartbroken easily :(

10) Don't buy me clothes because I don't like anyone elses tastes except mine.

They're really basic, simple rules so I don't understand why some people feel the need to test the wrath of me that arises when broken :umm:

1. Do right by me and I'll do right by you.

2. Burn me and that's it. I used to suffer all fools, but no more. Having said that, I am forgiving but I'll forever be wary.

3. I have a wicked (read sharp) sense of humour.

4. I'm one of the kindest, most generous and genuine people you could ever hope to meet.

5. I'm not a liar - all of the above are true :lol:

Archived