APPLE FANS ARE PISSED

Shawn1814

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is honestly the difference between the two?

well it's kinda two-fold, having anything "Apple" is a status popular symbol, it's a bandwagon what's hot, the second part is the Iphone 5 does have some improvements and people want the lastest shit, Apple keeps making their own products obsolete, for me once the Itouch came out the Ipod was like why? The ONLY issue I had was the Itouch held very little compared to the itouch

You got me.. I'm on Sprint..

:asham:

well it's kinda two-fold, having anything "Apple" is a status popular symbol, it's a bandwagon what's hot, the second part is the Iphone 5 does have some improvements and people want the lastest shit, Apple keeps making their own products obsolete, for me once the Itouch came out the Ipod was like why? The ONLY issue I had was the Itouch held very little compared to the itouch

That's what confuses me. They make their products so quickly just because of gaining money and demand that they go for the quantity not the quality. I learned that with this frickin iPad 2.0 that my school issued to us. I really can't STAND the thing. I really wish they got us something, presumably, better.

That's what confuses me. They make their products so quickly just because of gaining money and demand that they go for the quantity not the quality. I learned that with this frickin iPad 2.0 that my school issued to us. I really can't STAND the thing. I really wish they got us something, presumably, better.

see my preception of the market is Apple has the mp3 down and dominated, BUT a lot of companies saw Apple's next move to the tablet PC so they came up with their own, they didn't follow Apple like Microsoft with Zune, they came out with their stuff fast enough to actually compete, the prices are better because you're not paying for a name, and it made some rethink can I get the same or better with someone else? There are plenty of tablets on the market now just not mp3's Apple owns that, same thing with smart phones the Iphone has a lot of good competitors

see my preception of the market is Apple has the mp3 down and dominated, BUT a lot of companies saw Apple's next move to the tablet PC so they came up with their own, they didn't follow Apple like Microsoft with Zune, they came out with their stuff fast enough to actually compete, the prices are better because you're not paying for a name, and it made some rethink can I get the same or better with someone else? There are plenty of tablets on the market now just not mp3's Apple owns that, same thing with smart phones the Iphone has a lot of good competitors

Yeah, I was hoping we would just get tablets but since Apple is the cool IN thing we got those. I'm grateful they're doing this and set it up, but Apple still needs to work on their design and functions for a while.

Well I think I will get this one..

I have a feeling Sprint is going to be so fucking late.. On Apple's website for Sprint it says "Coming soon".. Damn you Sprint..

yes they kinda fucked us but problem as u mentioned others on different carriers have the old Apple it would give Sprint too much power

yes they kinda fucked us but problem as u mentioned others on different carriers have the old Apple it would give Sprint too much power

They are spending 20 billion dollars to make sure this shit is a success.. They are still keeping the everything plan for 79.99..

I just wonder what they will do for current users.. We always get fucked over when ever there is a new phone that comes out..

They are spending 20 billion dollars to make sure this shit is a success.. They are still keeping the everything plan for 79.99..

I just wonder what they will do for current users.. We always get fucked over when ever there is a new phone that comes out..

Not if you stay off contract, I did for years, and they tried everything from begging to anything else, but it always came with strings attached I didn't want, I had a razor for years, BUT last holiday season out of nowhere Sprint offered me a free upgrade to a smart phone with nothing out of pocket, I jumped on that. I'm thinking this holiday seasons something else will come up for those that qualify

Not if you stay off contract, I did for years, and they tried everything from begging to anything else, but it always came with strings attached I didn't want, I had a razor for years, BUT last holiday season out of nowhere Sprint offered me a free upgrade to a smart phone with nothing out of pocket, I jumped on that. I'm thinking this holiday seasons something else will come up for those that qualify

They are investing a lot of money on this deal.. They need to take care of their current customers too..

Well, I have an iPhone 4 and I will be spending $400 to get the 64GB for the 4S. At first I was upset because I really wanted a larger screen, but when I sat an looked at it, this phone really is a major improvement of the iPhone 4. I think more people are upset because it looks the same as the 4, so people won't be able to tell that it's new.

Well, I have an iPhone 4 and I will be spending $400 to get the 64GB for the 4S. At first I was upset because I really wanted a larger screen, but when I sat an looked at it, this phone really is a major improvement of the iPhone 4. I think more people are upset because it looks the same as the 4, so people won't be able to tell that it's new.

So if someone has and Ipad or Galaxy Tab, do they really need 64gb? :unsure:

Ummmm :blink: they go for quality.. Apple has the best tablet out... period...u think it's expensive cuz it's crap? no... that's why no one can compete.. they don't put in the work to be innovative like Apple...

or it's the most innovative phone of the 21 century.. it's gone far beyond "popular symbol" to starting a touch phone empire...

i agree.. i don't like Apple releasing every 12 months like Rihanna but it's good business.. and there's a demand

or it's the most innovative phone of the 21 century.. it's gone far beyond "popular symbol" to starting a touch phone empire...

i agree.. i don't like Apple releasing every 12 months like Rihanna but it's good business.. and there's a demand

How can you complain about Apple releasing every 12 months (it's been over 15 months since their last phone) but not complain about these Android phones that get released every two weeks?

I like the faster processor and higher spec camera but I don't see the point in upgrading for now. I'll wait for an entirely new model.

:lol:

How can you complain about Apple releasing every 12 months (it's been over 15 months since their last phone) but not complain about these Android phones that get released every two weeks?

I Don't pay attention to iPhoneys dear..

I'm not complaining :lol: but I'm not buying the latest model... No point when the IPhone 4 is perfect (and jailbroken)

The only thing is.. Those companies still can't compete with Apple and their tablet iPad either.. And they have the nerve to sell their lesser product at the same price... When they go lower in prices... The product is shitty

Apple blew their chance of making the iPhone the "only smartphone" (as the iPod is for digital music players) when they had the exclusive contract with AT&T.

I know it's not like that anymore, but the Androids probably wouldn't have made nearly as big a dent if Apple hadn't tried to make it such a focused, "exclusive" launch.

Anyway. The 4S is what it is. It's no different from the 3GS launch and I'm sure the iPhone 5 (or 6) will resume shitting on the lessors.

Archived