APPLE FANS ARE PISSED

Shawn1814

Apple blew their chance of making the iPhone the "only smartphone" (as the iPod is for digital music players) when they had the exclusive contract with AT&T.

I know it's not like that anymore, but the Androids probably wouldn't have made nearly as big a dent if Apple hadn't tried to make it such a focused, "exclusive" launch.

Anyway. The 4S is what it is. It's no different from the 3GS launch and I'm sure the iPhone 5 (or 6) will resume shitting on the lessors.

What you people don't know is AT&T were really the only company bold enough to take a risk to have the iPhone. Apple shopped it to other carriers and many weren't interested at the time.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are investing a lot of money on this deal.. They need to take care of their current customers too..

chile once they get you on contract, they don't give a fuck about you, and they talk to you like that :filenails: "bitch we got you before you can even think about hitting that door you gotta pay us over 100 bucks to leave plus your outstanding bill, chile fuck you now rate my service after :shifty:

Apple blew their chance of making the iPhone the "only smartphone" (as the iPod is for digital music players) when they had the exclusive contract with AT&T.

I know it's not like that anymore, but the Androids probably wouldn't have made nearly as big a dent if Apple hadn't tried to make it such a focused, "exclusive" launch.

Anyway. The 4S is what it is. It's no different from the 3GS launch and I'm sure the iPhone 5 (or 6) will resume shitting on the lessors.

they need an app for that...shitting on lessors :rolleyes::filenails:

or it's the most innovative phone of the 21 century.. it's gone far beyond "popular symbol" to starting a touch phone empire...

i agree.. i don't like Apple releasing every 12 months like Rihanna but it's good business.. and there's a demand

there is an Apple forum where folks list their Apple products kinda like our rep points, so question, what are your Apple products? I must say I do like the stickers that come with buying an Apple product, you know the white apple , I have one on my jeep

What is honestly the difference between the two?

well it's kinda two-fold, having anything "Apple" is a status popular symbol, it's a bandwagon what's hot, the second part is the Iphone 5 does have some improvements and people want the lastest shit, Apple keeps making their own products obsolete, for me once the Itouch came out the Ipod was like why? The ONLY issue I had was the Itouch held very little compared to the itouch

me too, people just wanted to be able to have the must have item, I read recently Apple did release an "unlocked" Iphone, which means it was not associated with any carrier

It makes me laugh how much people are into there phones nowadays :lol: People are like crackheads with this shit for real and now they have had a taste they will FOREVER be feenin for the next model. I keeps my phone simple it does all i need it for.

It makes me laugh how much people are into there phones nowadays :lol: People are like crackheads with this shit for real and now they have had a taste they will FOREVER be feenin for the next model. I keeps my phone simple it does all i need it for.

no let me give u da real, chile....I have been in the club and folks will text their night away....I'm ole school, I be like :unsure: .....ummmm okay...I have seen it like bitch will be on their "smart" phone all fucking night....is that where the shit is now? We in the club texting and shit? :mellow:

no let me give u da real, chile....I have been in the club and folks will text their night away....I'm ole school, I be like :unsure: .....ummmm okay...I have seen it like bitch will be on their "smart" phone all fucking night....is that where the shit is now? We in the club texting and shit? :mellow:

They are probably BBMing :rolleyes: ...it really is beyond ridiculous to me. There is people out there who would be beat their own mother to get the next phone fix. Its all about being socially connected in the virtual sense but it actually makes people antisociable in reality!!! There could be a group of friends around a table silent because they are all messaging :crazy:

They are probably BBMing :rolleyes: ...it really is beyond ridiculous to me. There is people out there who would be beat their own mother to get the next phone fix. Its all about being socially connected in the virtual sense but it actually makes people antisociable in reality!!! There could be a group of friends around a table silent because they are all messaging :crazy:

dead >_<:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

shawn1814 Shawn

Fuck you @sprint because you charge current customers the full price of the Iphone 4s.. Fuck you fuck you fuck you...

shawn1814 Shawn

@

@sprint 28.00 fucking dollars.. Really @sprint ??? RT Trade-up to a new iPhone from Sprint with BuyBack - bit.ly/pTObTE

there is an Apple forum where folks list their Apple products kinda like our rep points, so question, what are your Apple products? I must say I do like the stickers that come with buying an Apple product, you know the white apple , I have one on my jeep

I have an iPhone iPod iPad 2, MacBook and iMac

I have owned an iPod mini, 2 iPod touches and an iPod classic. Currently on the lastest verison of the iPod touch. I wont buy an iPad because to me it's just an oversized iPod :lol:. Next year I WILL get a Mac.

Archived