Who smokes cigarettes?

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:sigh: I see you guys haven't comprehended the statement. Henri is basically saying he is gonna die anyways so who cares if he dies earlier, and my point was why think that way? why want to live if you are going to have the state of mind that it isn't gonna matter?

You do know there are a lot of ways to die right? so what if a smoker died in a car accident. would you say "Oh well if he/she didn't smoke they would have had a few more minutes before they died."?

You do know there are a lot of ways to die right? so what if a smoker died in a car accident. would you say "Oh well if he/she didn't smoke they would have had a few more minutes before they died."?

No ish, you know exactly what i meant. There is no justifying smoking cigs but anyone legal is free to do so, you wanna smoke fine, if you know the risks and still don't care that's your prerogative hun.

8xo6f5.jpg

Depends. You gon let me splurge with your credit cards & let me drive your cars awl up & down the boulevard?

14nz7l4.gif

Sure. You can take the gold cards. I'm keeping the platinum, I'm not goin bankrupt. :filenails: But that's a solid few milli for you to go crazy with. Plus the two brand new lambos :thumbup:

:sigh: I see you guys haven't comprehended the statement. Henri is basically saying he is gonna die anyways so who cares if he dies earlier, and my point was why think that way? why want to live if you are going to have the state of mind that it isn't gonna matter?

we're all are going to die eventually.. we don't know the age.. you don't know the age, scientists don't know the age..

No ish, you know exactly what i meant. There is no justifying smoking cigs but anyone legal is free to do so, you wanna smoke fine, if you know the risks and still don't care that's your prerogative hun.

8xo6f5.jpg

Folks have their reasons for smoking them, so who's to really pass judgement and say there's no justification for it? Medicine has negative effects on the body too, but no one complains about them.

Archived