Who smokes cigarettes?

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

I smoke only when I drink... When I've had a few drinks in me, that's when the urge to have a ciggy comes.

I smoke Marlboro 27's, lights, or Camel Lights Blues, no. 9's are good too.

I can do menthol, if there aren't any other cigarettes available.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I met a guy who told me he didn't smoke, and then later said he only had a cig when drunk. I'm like 'so u DO smoke!' and he was like 'no'.

He couldn't seem to get that smoking even 1 cig when drunk or at a party still makes u a disgusting smoker.

To a non smoker, saying u 'only' smoke such and such, don't make a difference. You are still disgusting.

And to those saying ur gonna die anyway. That's fucking dumb.

I wonder if ull tell me the same when ur diagnosed with cancer at 50 and it's too late. U'll be wishing u had had those extra 'little' 20 years. Not so little then.

how is that dumb.. aren't you going to die anyways... :umm:

smoking when drunk once a week doesn't mean that person will get cancer at 50... smoking 5 packs a day.. yes.. the possibility increases at that age... it depends on things from family medical history, to what he or she eats, to number of cigs per day, etc

but you come in here with vapid factoids and your theories

I met a guy who told me he didn't smoke, and then later said he only had a cig when drunk. I'm like 'so u DO smoke!' and he was like 'no'.

He couldn't seem to get that smoking even 1 cig when drunk or at a party still makes u a disgusting smoker.

To a non smoker, saying u 'only' smoke such and such, don't make a difference. You are still disgusting.

And to those saying ur gonna die anyway. That's fucking dumb.

I wonder if ull tell me the same when ur diagnosed with cancer at 50 and it's too late. U'll be wishing u had had those extra 'little' 20 years. Not so little then.

Chile are you really that dumb? :mellow:

First off smoking just even 1 cig doesn't make you a smoker. If he constantly did it then he would be a smoker.

Not everyone who smokes/smoked have been diagnosed with cancer, so stop trying to post like you're stating facts.

And the "extra 'little' 20 years." is laughable since neither you, doctors or anyone else is able to pinpoint an exact death-date for anyone.

Chile are you really that dumb? :mellow:

First off smoking just even 1 cig doesn't make you a smoker. If he constantly did it then he would be a smoker.

Not everyone who smokes/smoked have been diagnosed with cancer, so stop trying to post like you're stating facts.

And the "extra 'little' 20 years." is laughable since neither you, doctors or anyone else is able to pinpoint an exact death-date for anyone.

If u smoke socially, as known as with a drink or out awuth friends, darling that is a smoker. I can't @ these smokers trying to disguise it as ok cause it's social.

90% of smokers die of smoking related causes. And smoking takes 20 years off ur life on average. Go figure darling.

If u smoke socially, as known as with a drink or out awuth friends, darling that is a smoker. I can't @ these smokers trying to disguise it as ok cause it's social.

So if you let alcohol pass your lips occasionally you are a drinker?

A word of advice to you: unless you stop judging people so harshly that don't fit into your misguided box of acceptability you are likely to end up very alone in life.

Everyone has issues, everyone has bad habits, but I would rather be addicted to cigarettes than to being judgemental and completely lacking empathy.

The way you speak about people you don't like - celebs etc is downright hypocritical at best and plain nasty at worst. The way you judge people with addictions or habits is destructive and makes them not want to listen because you show no care or love in what you say. It's judgement for the sake of making yourself feel better.

90% of smokers die of smoking related causes. And smoking takes 20 years off ur life on average. Go figure darling.

You got solid evidence for that? As far as I know doctors can't tell you when someone will die (or in this case how many years someone's life is shortened) since there's no timing device in our bodies that gives the exact number of time we have left.

Since you want to make your personal opinions facts in this thread, I'll do the same and say 90% of extremely judgemental ppl as yourself die bitter and alone. Go figure sweetheart.

You got solid evidence for that? As far as I know doctors can't tell you when someone will die (or in this case how many years someone's life is shortened) since there's no timing device in our bodies that gives the exact number of time we have left.

Since you want to make your personal opinions facts in this thread, I'll do the same and say 90% of extremely judgemental ppl as yourself die bitter and alone. Go figure sweetheart.

Of that 90% percent, 75% owns 3 or more cats -_-:shifty:

@Paul if someone drinks even a little social drink then I would expect them to tell me they drink, cause they do.

U can't say u don't smoke, unless u actually never have a cig.

P.s I have lots of friends who agree with me. Think smoking is disgusting.

@Henritta, doctors can tell by comparing healthy people with smokers. Non smokers live on average 20 years more before they die. Hence, I'm sure u can work out that means smokers on average live 20 years less before they die.

Obvisoula the evidence is based on people who are already dead.

When I'll gonna get it man. Smoking is NOT cool anymore. It will be u that ends up alone cause no one wants to be near ur stinky selfs.

I can admit that smoking isn't good for me. Maybe you should think about the way you are and admit it isn't good for you.

Take the log out of your one eye before you search for the speck in someone else's :)

@Paul what are u on about?

I doo not hate anyone, or judge anyone for smoking. It is simply wrong to smoke...nothing else needs to be said.

@Henritta, doctors can tell by comparing healthy people with smokers.

When I'll gonna get it man. Smoking is NOT cool anymore. It will be u that ends up alone cause no one wants to be near ur stinky selfs.

And these same doctors prescribe weed to patients. Most of them inhale smoke will hitting the weed, so do you disagree with the doctors now? At the end of the day, when it's our time to go it's our time to go.

Folks will rather be around smokers than extremely judgemental folks. Think about that for a moment. :wink:

@Paul if someone drinks even a little social drink then I would expect them to tell me they drink, cause they do.

U can't say u don't smoke, unless u actually never have a cig.

P.s I have lots of friends who agree with me. Think smoking is disgusting.

@Henritta, doctors can tell by comparing healthy people with smokers. Non smokers live on average 20 years more before they die. Hence, I'm sure u can work out that means smokers on average live 20 years less before they die.

Obvisoula the evidence is based on people who are already dead.

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif.

I swear

Sometimes your posts crack me up

Archived