I need advice...Please..UPDATE PAGE 4!!

Bailey

so.... how does it make you feel? was it worth worrying about it?

it lets me know we playing ball on a level field and that's all the fuck I wanted. :filenails: Not that it matters to me what happens to them because right now I am very into my shit and what I have to do, I have so much I am reasonable for I cannot afford to care what someone else is doing.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it lets me know we playing ball on a level field and that's all the fuck I wanted. :filenails: Not that it matters to me what happens to them because right now I am very into my shit and what I have to do, I have so much I am reasonable for I cannot afford to care what someone else is doing.

You will never be on a level playing field with white people. You might be more qualified etc but in some cases people see skin color first and not qualifications. Just don't waste ur time and get caught up in the bs... when you do u things just fall into place eventually.

You will never be on a level playing field with white people. You might be more qualified etc but in some cases people see skin color first and not qualifications. Just don't waste ur time and get caught up in the bs... when you do u things just fall into place eventually.

EXACTLY :clapping:

Archived