I need advice...Please..UPDATE PAGE 4!!

Bailey

tumblr_lgzksqZ14e1qaimf2o1_500.gif

That is my advice

Stop being such a victim, and making an excuse for everything

anyway I am better that someone was able to help me regain my focus without all that kick him while he's down mentality, as for you, you are who you are and it is what it is, I hope you get some happy in your life though because you come across as sooooooo fucking miserable your screen name says it all I mean really? really?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyway I am better that someone was able to help me regain my focus without all that kick him while he's down mentality, as for you, you are who you are and it is what it is, I hope you get some happy in your life though because you come across as sooooooo fucking miserable your screen name says it all I mean really? really?

here we go..

bored.gifbored.gifbored.gifbored.gifbored.gifbored.gifyawn.gifyawn.gifyawn.gifyawn.gifyawn.gifyawn.gif

BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Okay.... I am sick of it. I really am. STOP fighting with everyone!!

Must you pick a fight with everyone!?! Really? It is just....I have no words, but I'm sick of it.

I don't know WHY the mods won't do anything about it, but you continually pick a fight with a new person every single week and I'm sick of it.

No, I'm not talking about you Baliey. The person that this is directed to knows that I'm referring to them.

If this blows up and becomes a big deal, I don't really care. It needed to be said and I'm not the only person that feels this way.

Must you pick a fight with everyone!?! Really? It is just....I have no words, but I'm sick of it.

I don't know WHY the mods won't do anything about it, but you continually pick a fight with a new person every single week and I'm sick of it.

No, I'm not talking about you Baliey. The person that this is directed to knows that I'm referring to them.

If this blows up and becomes a big deal, I don't really care. It needed to be said and I'm not the only person that feels this way.

:filenails: this made me happy again tonight: Once you know better you do better.

http://scrubsmag.com/30-things-ive-learned-in-nursing-school/

:filenails: this made me happy again tonight: Once you know better you do better.

http://scrubsmag.com/30-things-ive-learned-in-nursing-school/

I have a feeling what I said may ruin your thread, but I just kinda got fed up as I read the thread and what was being said. lol

I think you handled the predicament you were in correctly and I agree with the advice Paul and Game gave you.

thats my bitch!!! she has no sympathy for the weak or the weak hearted. -_-

Dark Willow is EPIC!!!

I love this:

WILLOW: Did you cry? Of course you did. I get that, I understand the crying, you cry because you're human. But you weren't always.

DAWN: Yes, I was.

WILLOW:

No - please! You're telling me you don't remember? You used to be some mystic ball of energy. Maybe *that's* why you're crying all the time, "Dawny." 'Cuz you don't belong here. Wanna go back? End the pain? You'll be happier. I'll be happier. We'll all be a *lot* happier without listening to the constant whining. "Mom!" "Buffy!" "Tara!" Waah!

As for the person in the thread, the story has already changed about 100 times

Dark Willow is EPIC!!!

I love this:

As for the person in the thread, the story has already changed about 100 times

you need to get back on your meds you dont' know what the fuck you're talking about and this is not the first time you come here and start shit, you must have one really fucked up life...I feel sorrier for you than myself, I had a small problem I corrected it, yo shit is way bigger. :filenails:

we are talking about 5 (maybe six) classes.. and you missed 3 of the 5... how much is "several" in that statement?

I think you like to start shit too, I said I was late 3 out of 5 classes while others were late at least twice, the first two times I was late I was late by 15 minutes. The 3rd time was bad because I was late an hour and called them to arrange for afternoon. NOW KEEP IN MIND I MADE ALL THE TIME UP IN THE AFTERNOON. If I was late 15 min I made 15 min up in the later lab. So I have not missed any instruction at all.

I'm ending this here though we live and learn I learned from this, and I found comfort in someone else being able to help me see things, Paul is always dead on, I could tell Shawn was getting pissed, because he asked the same shit anyone who was being done unfair would ask, they said you said some shit you didn't? Ch. :filenails: and yes Game too because he's right late is late.

I think you like to start shit too, I said I was late 3 out of 5 classes while others were late at least twice, the first two times I was late I was late by 15 minutes. The 3rd time was bad because I was late an hour and called them to arrange for afternoon. NOW KEEP IN MIND I MADE ALL THE TIME UP IN THE AFTERNOON. If I was late 15 min I made 15 min up in the later lab. So I have not missed any instruction at all.

You just figuring that out? :unsure:

Honestly you will always be held to a higher standard than your white counter parts not only in school but in the work place and real world. You have to work twice as hard maybe even more to prove your worth. When it comes to that class you just need better time management thats all don't beat yourself up too much about perhaps deep down its something about the class you don't like could it be the teacher or class environment think about it... and be honest with yourself. Its fine that you tried to make up for being late however thats not good enough because of your skin color... always have to be on point and not give them an excuse.... FYI don't sign anything thats false and if u do just make sure you write something to defend yourself in the comments section and get a photocopy... Practice this now because in the real work world you will have to be careful.

You just figuring that out? :unsure: NO BUT WHEN YOU'RE USED TO TALKING TO PEOPLE WITH SENSE IT'S A BAD REMINDER FOLKS OUT HERE ARE CRAZY AS BAT SHIT :filenails: NOW ON TO READ WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY BELOW :coffee:

Honestly you will always be held to a higher standard than your white counter parts not only in school but in the work place and real world. You have to work twice as hard maybe even more to prove your worth. When it comes to that class you just need better time management thats all don't beat yourself up too much about perhaps deep down its something about the class you don't like could it be the teacher or class environment think about it... and be honest with yourself. Its fine that you tried to make up for being late however thats not good enough because of your skin color... always have to be on point and not give them an excuse.... FYI don't sign anything thats false and if u do just make sure you write something to defend yourself in the comments section and get a photocopy... Practice this now because in the real work world you will have to be careful.

You just figuring that out? :unsure:

U LIVE AND LEARN the paper write up hit me from left field I was not prepared for that it does not even state in our book of conduct that they can even write you up, I was told by that other female student that it does not matter even when they wrong they are still right so don't make a big deal out of it. The paper was typed like it would be here it was not on official college letterhead, it was not a form write up...it was nothing more than me or you typing some shit on paper and two people sign the bottom. Do I like the shit? NO could I have been more aggressive? maybe but anything other than letting them have their way would have meant oh he don't get it, hit his ass harder. The issue aint one like I said I was there 30 min early that's when they came and took advantage of that and hit me with the shit, so I corrected myself no one needed to. I'm still in the program, and when I finish I will be an RN with a Bachelor's degree already under my belt so don't sweat things like that, it was not big enough for me to raise a stink, you pick and choose battles VERY carefully, keep in mind I am the 1st Black man to be in their program. I am the only Black in the whole group. I gotta watch my shit.

U LIVE AND LEARN the paper write up hit me from left field I was not prepared for that it does not even state in our book of conduct that they can even write you up, I was told by that other female student that it does not matter even when they wrong they are still right so don't make a big deal out of it. The paper was typed like it would be here it was not on official college letterhead, it was not a form write up...it was nothing more than me or you typing some shit on paper and two people sign the bottom. Do I like the shit? NO could I have been more aggressive? maybe but anything other than letting them have their way would have meant oh he don't get it, hit his ass harder. The issue aint one like I said I was there 30 min early that's when they came and took advantage of that and hit me with the shit, so I corrected myself no one needed to. I'm still in the program, and when I finish I will be an RN with a Bachelor's degree already under my belt so don't sweat things like that, it was not big enough for me to raise a stink, you pick and choose battles VERY carefully, keep in mind I am the 1st Black man to be in their program. I am the only Black in the whole group. I gotta watch my shit.

Sometimes being aggressive won't solve anything... A big fuck u would be just completing the class (with a higher grade than everyone else if possible)... Like u said live and learn... so u gonna be a nurse huh? Guess that means you can't play doctor... :rolleyes::wave:

Sometimes being aggressive won't solve anything... A big fuck u would be just completing the class (with the higher grade than everyone else if possible)... Like u said live and learn... so u gonna be a nurse huh? Guess that means you can't play doctor... :rolleyes::wave:

and now we on the same page big up to you :thumbup: cause them bitches aint got shit on me :coffee: ....and I may become a doctor, there are RN's who turn to MD's, I have a lot of options, I see in my class folks with husbands or wives, ex wives, and children, all that shit limits what you can endure, I have an advantage, I don't have any responsibility but myself. :yahoo: There are travel nurses that bank over 100k a year, if you married you can't be gone from da family 3 and 4 times a week, when you're gay it's a paid vacation :cheer:

you need to get back on your meds you dont' know what the fuck you're talking about and this is not the first time you come here and start shit, you must have one really fucked up life...I feel sorrier for you than myself, I had a small problem I corrected it, yo shit is way bigger. :filenails:

Plz

U need to be medicated

There are 10 different personalities living in ur head

You are a mass of contradictions, and ur stories change every day

And I seem to remember that u still not over a relationship that ended yonks ago.. no wonder.. because ur head doesnt operate properly

And no-one started shit

And I gave u plenty of advice, including the fact that YOU SHOULD GO DISCUSS IT WITH THE DEAN

THAT IS THE MOST INTELLIGENT THING TO DO U MORON

Instead, u looking for sympathy and all these sob stories

why dont u go discuss the issue with the people

idiot

The main questions I have are 1) How many times have they been late compared to you, and 2) Do you actually know that others haven't been spoken to for being tardy?

You also shouldn't sign anything that has a false statement on it regardless if you want to get something over with. If you know you didn't say it, then why sign something that says you did?

that's not the case, others have informed me they were late so "don't feel bad" but none of them had been taken aside, one morning the girls told me "all the guys were late today" another time they asked if I was okay because they ran late due to car accidents, so I am not the only on who has been late but I have been the only one disciplined for it. That's not the race card it's the truth, I happen to be the only Black there, but I happen to also be the only one given written documentation over being late while other late were not.

Okay well that answers one of my questions, which leads to another one...Do you know if the dean and/or others are going to do disciplinary actions on them? They can say "Well we've been late" to you and could end up meeting the dean about it on a later date. Now if they keep being late and nothing happens, I would bring it up to the dean.

^I don't believe it, how come he didn't mention this in his OP

If that was true, u would mention "everyone else has been late, but I'm seem to be the only one getting in trouble"

its only now, several posts later, that he mentions that others have been late

i aint buying it

^I don't believe it, how come he didn't mention this in his OP

If that was true, u would mention "everyone else has been late, but I'm seem to be the only one getting in trouble"

its only now, several posts later, that he mentions that others have been late

i aint buying it

I think they've been spoken to also for it. Now if they've been late a lot compared to bailey is another thing.

You could have said Overit since it's clear you're talking about him. The funny thing about your post is that Austin and I have said the same about X (or whatever he goes by now...I have him on ignore so I can't tell you what it is) and NOTHING was done about it. Overit's actions are nowhere near X's, so why should the mods step in when they did nothing with the other situation?

Archived