I need advice...Please..UPDATE PAGE 4!!

Bailey

You could have said Overit since it's clear you're talking about him. The funny thing about your post is that Austin and I have said the same about X (or whatever he goes by now...I have him on ignore so I can't tell you what it is) and NOTHING was done about it. Overit's actions are nowhere near X's, so why should the mods step in when they did nothing with the other situation?

Henri, lets not forget that TOF is being an attention seeker, and manipulative and a stunt queen with all his accusations and unfounded conclusions, especially because he cant seem to handle cold, hard advice.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Henri, lets not forget that TOF is being an attention seeker, and manipulative and a stunt queen with all his accusations and unfounded conclusions, especially because he cant seem to handle cold, hard advice.

I don't think TOF is an attention seeker, but he's a stunt queen. -_- His post is completely laughable if he thinks the mods should do something. :lmao:

You could have said Overit since it's clear you're talking about him. The funny thing about your post is that Austin and I have said the same about X (or whatever he goes by now...I have him on ignore so I can't tell you what it is) and NOTHING was done about it. Overit's actions are nowhere near X's, so why should the mods step in when they did nothing with the other situation?

I didn't want to cause alot of drama...even though I KNEW it was coming because of my post. -_-

I don't think TOF is an attention seeker, but he's a stunt queen. -_- His post is completely laughable if he thinks the mods should do something. :lmao:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I didn't want to cause alot of drama...even though I KNEW it was coming because of my post. -_-

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Its Ok, henri. we all know he is trying, and protecting his lil sis

he aint fooling nobody

the fact that he thinks he can get away with it is delusional

and that post was so ridiculous.... one of the most ridiculous posts ive ever seen

and shame on u TOF

bitch.....I come to lab today, can't say this on Facebook since I'm "friends" with some of these folks, but not one, not two, but three of the white kids show up late for lab, and bitch two out of the three have now been officially late 3 times. I couldn't suck my teeth enough, look at my watch enough, roll my eyes enough....biiiiiitttttttchhhhhh.....so in the middle of lecture one of the instructors goes in about being on time and says "this is not meant for everyone" I knew then what the fuck was up :rolleyes: "not for everyone here, BUT, timeliness...BLAH BLAH BLAH....I wanna know you gonna call the dean in to write them up :filenails:

bitch.....I come to lab today, can't say this on Facebook since I'm "friends" with some of these folks, but not one, not two, but three of the white kids show up late for lab, and bitch two out of the three have now been officially late 3 times. I couldn't suck my teeth enough, look at my watch enough, roll my eyes enough....biiiiiitttttttchhhhhh.....so in the middle of lecture one of the instructors goes in about being on time and says "this is not meant for everyone" I knew then what the fuck was up :rolleyes: "not for everyone here, BUT, timeliness...BLAH BLAH BLAH....I wanna know you gonna call the dean in to write them up :filenails:

They better get written up too. :coffee:

There white so they can get away with it. Its the unwritten rule I already explained that earlier... Just worry about having your own shit on point and do you.

Archived