Janet. Tour Wantagh

vaquero

The braids, the booty, and those moves....I love it. This is one tour that I would DEFINITELY see live more than once if I had a time machine. I was in NYC at the time of this tour. I was only 6, but my family LOVES Janet and my mother already saw the show in Miami.

^^^^ My thoughts exactly, I was just thinking that when listening to the audio, that this is the 1 tour I would've like to see in person in 93, 94, & 95 cause it was like almost 3 different tours with all the setlist changes, altenate endings (3!!!), hair changes, I definately consider the #1's tour a kind of sequel (in a way) to that tour.

^^^^ My thoughts exactly, I was just thinking that when listening to the audio, that this is the 1 tour I would've like to see in person in 93, 94, & 95 cause it was like almost 3 different tours with all the setlist changes, altenate endings (3!!!), hair changes, I definately consider the #1's tour a kind of sequel (in a way) to that tour.

Yesss. All of the songs in their full form would be a treat.

One great thing I've observed is the difference in choreography from the janet. Tour and TVR tour. This one is more funky and sensual, while the other is more complex and hip-hop.

Love it!

Archived