When is it a good time

Xtraordinary Xternal

From your boyfriend or girlfriend?

Two weeks ago my dude bought us a pair of rings.... we had rings before but we got tired of them... My friend has a new boyfriend they been together about 6 months... he seen my ring and said "I wish I had a ring I want a ring too" My friend tried to change the subject :asham: My friends feels like his boyfriend rushing things and wants him to stop comparing their relationship with mine... since its months vs years...

Is he right is it too soon to get a ring at 6 months?

From your boyfriend or girlfriend?

Two weeks ago my dude bought us a pair of rings.... we had rings before but we got tired of them... My friend has a new boyfriend they been together about 6 months... he seen my ring and said "I wish I had a ring I want a ring too" My friend tried to change the subject :asham: My friends feels like his boyfriend rushing things and wants him to stop comparing their relationship with mine... since its months vs years...

Is he right is it too soon to get a ring at 6 months?

i mean if you are into that kind of thing i would say that 6 months is to early for any kind of ring, i would at least wait a year or two.

Personally, I dont believe in 'timelines' nor if their a "guide" manual as to when things are suppose to take place.Str8 up social conditioning,imo. Ppl do what feels right to them...fuck all da other bullshit -nay sayers included.

Yeah timelines suck when it comes to that...

I asked him why wait don't you love him? He was like yea... the thing is my friend is 35 and established... dude is 25... and wants to be on the go alot... like he cant stay still.

Archived