Ummm Real House hoes of Atlanta...

*~WhitePicketDreams~*

..........Errr am i the only thinks Cynthia may be getting "Chris-Browned" when the camera's aren't rolling? :umm:-_-:ph34r:

Peter is giving me "As soon as these camera's are gone, i'm whoopin yo ass bitch" teas. :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm:

Get over the chris brown thing already that doesn't define him... the joke is beyond corny now in 2010.

She seems annoying and I think he from the island she knew what she was getting into.

everybody on twitter was saying the same thing lol...like he looks like he'll beat a bitches ass

He really does. He's an asshole. <_<

I get the same vibe. I've been telling g my friends that for weeks that he seems abusive. Unfortunately, Cynthia did marry him.

Why the resistance to let Cynthia tawk to NeNe? Insecure much? :rolleyes: Maybe he thinks Nene is telling Cyn to not marry his old ass.

THe only thing Peter is beating up is Nene's pussy... :whistle:

Why is everyone saying this? :unsure: I don't see anything wrong with the way they talk to each other. Sheree's man face ass said it twice on the show...!