Whipping vs Beating

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

My mum use to hit us a lot...a few smack to the back of my neck or a smack with her shoe on my bottom. This would be for all sorts of things...swearing, disobeying, breaking something.

My dad only ever "beat me" once when I told him to shut the fuck up whilst he was tutoring me some maths I got wrong :whistle:. He smacked me on the chair, picked me up by the arm and threw me to the other side of the room and smacked me again. I fell ill that day. Other than that he never hit us...ever.

My mum use to hit us a lot...a few smack to the back of my neck or a smack with her shoe on my bottom. This would be for all sorts of things...swearing, disobeying, breaking something.

My dad only ever "beat me" once when I told him to shut the fuck up whilst he was tutoring me some maths I got wrong :whistle:. He smacked me on the chair, picked me up by the arm and threw me to the other side of the room and smacked me again. I fell ill that day. Other than that he never hit us...ever.

:o ch...... that's all he did to you? i would have fucked u up :coffee:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:o ch...... that's all he did to you? i would have fucked u up :coffee:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Lexy he made me ill that day and I had to take the day off from school :tear:! I'm sure he hit me more but I can't remember. I still have the scars from that one :asham:. I learnt my lesson though :lol:

Archived