Whipping vs Beating

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Every kid is not the same, coming from a family that are heavy hitters, it had a positive effect on me, havent had 1 since I was like 6 because it hurted, but not all kids are like that, theres kids who whipping dont mean anything because they're so used to it, but theres some who it does make you want to do better. It all depends on the kid, not all kids are the same.

What I want when I am a parent is for my kid not to expect it everytime they do something/anything wrong, but be aware that it is a option, but only in extreme cases.

But yea, I see whipping as whipping and beating as beating, theres a difference

1 thing for sure, I dont feel comfortable with dads spanking/whipping their daughters, I think thats the moms job, Im not ok with men hitting women at all (as some of you can guess from the CB discussion). With the dad I feel different just uncomfortable by the idea, its similar but not the same to how I feel about just any man hitting on a women.

Lol my mother did the whippings.. Father had opportunities with us but mother's was more effective

Yea I dont have a problem wit that at all (my mom & grandma were the ones who gave it to me) the only problem I have is with a dad or uncle and daughter/niece/grandaughter etc.

But basically I just dont like it when that all the parenting skills, you dropped something on the floor expect a whippin, you talked too loud expect a whippin, you talked back, you looked at them the wrong way. I know people and have cousins where, all of the above was just normal to them and it dont effect them cause their used to it

Like I said when Im a parent it WILL be a last resort, but it will be a resort still.

Is either called for?

Studies have shown "whippings" dont help shit.

Studies in my family vs others who don't do "whippings" the total opposite.

I think there comes a time when spankings and whippings stop being effective and thats when you have to take different disciplinary measures. Threats should NEVER be empty. "You gotta mean what you say, You gotta say what you mean"

This mentality is what's making this new generation of self centered, sense of entitlement fucktard kids who they are today. It's fucking disgusting.

If your kid dosen't respect you, KICK HIS FUCKING ASSS!!! If that dosen't work, KICK HIS FUCKING ASS HARDER AND TOURTURE HIM! :)

My dad whipped us for the littlest things, that's prob why I don't have a relationship with him today. My mom never whipped us, she just smacked the shit outta us a couple times

Yeah...That's wrong. You should respect your dad, not fear him. That crap scars you for life.

I think I've told this story before, but my sister taught her kids to respect her, and they have all turned out to be fine adults.

I remember one christmas, My nephews both got F's on their report cards, where as my niece got straight A's. It wasn't the F's that pissed her off. It was the fact that the F's were followed by; "does not complete assigned work"....Boy did my sister boil.

She made the two boys sit and watch their sister open up all of her extra gifts for christmas. They got 0 presents...lmao!!

Yeah...That's wrong. You should respect your dad, not fear him. That crap scars you for life.

I think I've told this story before, but my sister taught her kids to respect her, and they have all turned out to be fine adults.

I remember one christmas, My nephews both got F's on their report cards, where as my niece got straight A's. It wasn't the F's that pissed her off. It was the fact that the F's were followed by; "does not complete assigned work"....Boy did my sister boil.

She made the two boys sit and watch their sister open up all of her extra gifts for christmas. They got 0 presents...lmao!!

I LOVE IT HEHEHEHE, but see thats why whippin is gonna be my last resort, kids this generation (and definately the next) are gonna be too easy, theres all this electronic shit that wasnt out when I was a kid that kids have now, stuff like TV's in every room, laptops, ipods, cellphones, and shit I didnt get until I was like 14 (hell I JUST got my 1st laptop last year) but kids under 10 have all that shit, take it all away and it breaks them, my big sister does that to my oldest niece (she's 13) and it BREAKS HER HEART, I think she'd rather get hit

I have a similar story that happend to my ex gf's lil brother, he kept getting suspended and kicked out of class, so his mom made him give away EVERYTHING he got from his birthday to good will, Im talking EVE-RY-THANG, and he was 8 so he was getting alot of stuff, alot of electronics & stuff I listed above, woo he's 13 now, and he's a good kid, but tha kinda messed him up lol, but he hasnt been suspended or kicked out of school once since then.

Anybody else have the LONGING feeling when kids act up in grocery stores for the mom to go ape shit on them? With my job I have to visit grocery stores and I HATE screaming kids that get louder & louder, and my favorite thing about going to the hood stores is you'll here that but it's usually followed by this

Ghetto Mama:"RAY RAY YOU BETTA STOP ALL THAT SCREAMIN BEFORE I WHOP YO ASS IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY IN THIS STORE

Ray Ray: BUT I WANT CANDY ITS NOT FAIR WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Ghetto Mama:[sMACK] BOY WHAT I TELL YOU, [WHOP]DIDNT I TELL YOU I WAS GONNA DO IT, [WHOP] I TOLD YOU NOT TO. NOW SHUT UP AND DONT SAY A DAMN WORD TO ME UNTIL WE GET TO THE CAR

(^^^that really happend like last week lol)

Im sorry but I cant stand badass kids in stores or restaurants. This one kid at a grocery store wanted somethin and his mom said no, and so he started running up & down the isle knocking all the shit out on to the floor crying, and his mom was just standing there like "thats not how you get what you want" (bitch didnt even yell)and just grabbed him by the hand and left right away, leaving a isle of cereal & boxes all over the floor for the people to clean.............MA GOD. thats why when I have kids I aint takin them to NO stores until their like 7-8 LOFL

Anybody else have the LONGING feeling when kids act up in grocery stores for the mom to go ape shit on them? With my job I have to visit grocery stores and I HATE screaming kids that get louder & louder, and my favorite thing about going to the hood stores is you'll here that but it's usually followed by this

Ghetto Mama:"RAY RAY YOU BETTA STOP ALL THAT SCREAMIN BEFORE I WHOP YO ASS IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY IN THIS STORE

Ghetto Mama:[sMACK] BOY WHAT I TELL YOU, [WHOP]DIDNT I TELL YOU I WAS GONNA DO IT, [WHOP] I TOLD YOU NOT TO. NOW SHUT UP AND DONT SAY A DAMN WORD TO ME UNTIL WE GET TO THE CAR

Im sorry but I cant stand badass kids in stores or restaurants. This one kid at a grocery store wanted somethin and his mom said no, and so he started running up & down the isle knocking all the shit out on to the floor crying, and his mom was just standing there like "thats not how you get what you want" (bitch didnt even yell)and just grabbed him by the hand and left right away, leaving a isle of cereal & boxes all over the floor for the people to clean.............MA GOD. thats why when I have kids I aint takin them to NO stores until their like 7-8 LOFL

You're supposed to grab them by the arm and whisper in their ear.. *I'm going to fuck your little ass up when we get home if you keep acting like an animal in this store..... Now try me.. I'm begging you to try me..* <_<

I LOVE IT HEHEHEHE, but see thats why whippin is gonna be my last resort, kids this generation (and definately the next) are gonna be too easy, theres all this electronic shit that wasnt out when I was a kid that kids have now, stuff like TV's in every room, laptops, ipods, cellphones, and shit I didnt get until I was like 14 (hell I JUST got my 1st laptop last year) but kids under 10 have all that shit, take it all away and it breaks them, my big sister does that to my oldest niece (she's 13) and it BREAKS HER HEART, I think she'd rather get hit

I have a similar story that happend to my ex gf's lil brother, he kept getting suspended and kicked out of class, so his mom made him give away EVERYTHING he got from his birthday to good will, Im talking EVE-RY-THANG, and he was 8 so he was getting alot of stuff, alot of electronics & stuff I listed above, woo he's 13 now, and he's a good kid, but tha kinda messed him up lol, but he hasnt been suspended or kicked out of school once since then.

EXACTLY! That's why kids don't appreciate anything. They have too many things they feel entitled to. That's why my son has NO TELEVISION in his room. I give him a certain amount of time in front of the television and I reward him with either the sprout channell or videos to watch a certain time of the day. He will NEVER own a computer as long as he lives in this house. And I will restrict his Video playing time.

He already knows that there are repercussions to both good behaviour and bad behaviour. He does get spanked. But I rarely have to do that. All I do is give him "the look"...His dad was more leniant on him but I had to put a stop to it. I told him that if he kept acting like a pussy and gives in to his son. I was gonna kick his ass out and grant him visiting hours with his son.

It's what I say that goes. lol... I must say though. My son is very polite, and does listen. I don't make any excuses when he acts up.

I cannot stand those kids. What irks me more is parents who threaten their kids 1320542345874038750234859873420958094385093428509485098234095832-4058342085093428509283405983409853409 times and do NOTHING!!! And they even to the 1 2 3 count a zillion times and do NOTHING each time. :rolleyes:

EXACTLY! That's why kids don't appreciate anything. They have too many things they feel entitled to. That's why my son has NO TELEVISION in his room. I give him a certain amount of time in front of the television and I reward him with either the sprout channell or videos to watch a certain time of the day. He will NEVER own a computer as long as he lives in this house. And I will restrict his Video playing time.

He already knows that there are reprocussions to both good behaviour and bad behaviour. He does get spanked. But I rarely have to do that. All I do is give him "the look"...His dad was more leniant on him but I had to put a stop to it. I told him that if he kept acting like a pussy and gives in to his son. I was gonna kick his ass out and grant him visiting hours with his son.

It's what I say that goes. lol... I must say though. My son is very polite, and does listen. I don't make any excuses when he acts up.

:clapping: :clapping: :cheers: I know thats right, parents can giveth, & parents can taketh away. Yea for me I dont think I'd mind giving my kid their own TV, & all that electronic shit I didnt have, but its kinda a setup cause I would use the take away card often. Shit "You want that new ipod, give me all A's and I will put it right in your hands" But I will be strict with their TV hours, it'll depend on their age & grades.

But I dont blame you wit the dad, I dont got time for good cop bad cop, we both gonna either be the good cops, or Denzel Fuckin Washington in Training Day bad cops lol.

I gotta be honest, Im glad as hell my mom wasnt a old fashioned hood mama that hits and whops at every move cause I forgot, I was a smart mouth havin ass kid LOFL, in the wrong family I'd be FUCKED up, but like I said, hitting worked on me when I did get it lol, I HATE being hit, still. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO I hope ma kids dont have my mouth, BUT, I'd know how to come back to they every word, so I guess they can bring it, cause daddy got some words too lol

You're supposed to grab them by the arm and whisper in their ear.. *I'm going to fuck your little ass up when we get home if you keep acting like an animal in this store..... Now try me.. I'm begging you to try me..* <_<

Yea I think Ima do that lol, That used to work on me lol, my mom wasnt much of a hitter but she had/HAS a tone and a look, DEAD in your eyes, that say DONT FUCK WITH ME, wooo, and I still get it every now & then, & Im a grown ass man, but shit ma mama will let me know in a minute LOL

:clapping: :clapping: :cheers: I know thats right, parents can giveth, & parents can taketh away. Yea for me I dont think I'd mind giving my kid their own TV, & all that electronic shit I didnt have, but its kinda a setup cause I would use the take away card often. Shit "You want that new ipod, give me all A's and I will put it right in your hands" But I will be strict with their TV hours, it'll depend on their age & grades.

But I dont blame you wit the dad, I dont got time for good cop bad cop, we both gonna either be the good cops, or Denzel Fuckin Washington in Training Day bad cops lol.

I gotta be honest, Im glad as hell my mom wasnt a old fashioned hood mama that hits and whops at every move cause I forgot, I was a smart mouth havin ass kid LOFL, in the wrong family I'd be FUCKED up, but like I said, hitting worked on me when I did get it lol, I HATE being hit, still. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO I hope ma kids dont have my mouth, BUT, I'd know how to come back to they every word, so I guess they can bring it, cause daddy got some words too lol

Yea I think Ima do that lol, That used to work on me lol, my mom wasnt much of a hitter but she had/HAS a tone and a look, DEAD in your eyes, that say DONT FUCK WITH ME, wooo, and I still get it every now & then, & Im a grown ass man, but shit ma mama will let me know in a minute LOL

Like Jodi said,, the parents do all that yelling and the kid irnores them. The also never follow through with the ass whipping..

Archived