Your First Kiss?

Reyna ♔

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My very first childhood girlfriend by the name of Kierra we call her Kee-Kee :lol:

I was 6

I dont remember what it felt like but I remember feeling "grown" when I kissed her.

Haven't seen or spoke to her in like 16,17 years.

You kissed a girl? :lol:

Who was it with?

My beard girlfriend

How old were you?

14, I believe

What was it like?

Wasn't so bad...she had soft lips, but there was no spark.

Do you still have contact with the person?

Hell no. She was my cover through HS. I broke up with her ass on graduation day. :filenails:

:asham:

7 years old with a perverted little boy who was my "husband" when we played house. He used to also pretend to be a monster and "attack" me. Now that I'm an adult, I realize that monsters don't usually "attack" by humping with their little wee wees.

And it dont sound like you was runnin from da "monster"...SO SHUT IT. :filenails::lol:

I was kind of traumatized with my first "kiss."

It was the year before kindergarten (I think I just turned 5, maybe still 4) and I was at this private school that taught preK - 5th grade and this kid who was significantly older than me...he had a crush...ew, and anyways, he nastily kissed me in the woods behind the playground. GROSS. Then one day I was with my dad when a soundbite for Oprah came on and this woman was like, "I thought I was pregnant cause he kissed me," then I just burst into tears thinking that I was pregnant :asham: Then of course I had to tell my dad what happened...he was amused that I thought I was pregnant, not so amused at the little boy. Yes, I mostly remember this whole story because my dad never let me forget it :lol::sigh:

My first real kiss is a way better story though... :whistle:

Archived