Your First Kiss?

Reyna ♔

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you come from a very strong christian back ground ..and are exposed to a certain way of life ...teachings that have been part of me since an infant ..Yes i do feel its wrong outside marriage

I know what that's like. It's how I was raised too. That guilt and shame is part of why I have such an issue with religion. You shouldn't be raised to be shamed. That's very unfortunate.

Who was it with?

* One of my sister's friends.

How old were you?

* 10 years old.

What was it like?

* Not bad. Her lips were huge.

Do you still have contact with the person?

* Yes. We've always been cool.

Who was it with?

How old were you?

What was it like?

Do you still have contact with the person?

I was in college (higher education, so I was 16) and a bunch of us went out on the train to visit this village that is supposedly the most haunted village in Kent. This guy John came with us, he was older than me and basically he wanted to see how far he could get with me so he took me into the train toilet and kissed me (and other stuff). It wasn't romantic, he was a heavy smoker so it didn't taste nice either. And on top of that I wouldn't sleep with him so he stopped talking to me. NOT a great first experience. <_<

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1320005469' post='268104]

I was in college (higher education, so I was 16) and a bunch of us went out on the train to visit this village that is supposedly the most haunted village in Kent. This guy John came with us, he was older than me and basically he wanted to see how far he could get with me so he took me into the train toilet and kissed me (and other stuff). It wasn't romantic, he was a heavy smoker so it didn't taste nice either. And on top of that I wouldn't sleep with him so he stopped talking to me. NOT a great first experience. <_<

That's good :lol: Did the kisses improve as you got older?

LOL yeah, I was asked out by a very cute guy after that (still 16), he was a fairly good kisser (except for that time he had just eaten a burger :& :lol:). Met some gorgeous guys in my 20s too, one was such a good kisser it was like butter melting :wub::asham:

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1320006590' post='268128]

LOL yeah, I was asked out by a very cute guy after that (still 16), he was a fairly good kisser (except for that time he had just eaten a burger :& :lol:). Met some gorgeous guys in my 20s too, one was such a good kisser it was like butter melting :wub::asham:

I can't remember his name, I was 18, I had never been kissed before, and it was after the club, and I was seated in the passenger seat and all of a sudden the door flung open and I was being kissed by this guy I thought was kinda hot, but he and his boy were bar whores. So my first kiss was with someone I never kissed before nor again.

I can't remember his name, I was 18, I had never been kissed before, and it was after the club, and I was seated in the passenger seat and all of a sudden the door flung open and I was being kissed by this guy I thought was kinda hot, but he and his boy were bar whores. So my first kiss was with someone I never kissed before nor again.

:o :o :o :o :o :o

GET DA FUCK OUT!!!! You of all ppl...18? :huh:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You're either a freak mcnasty or a lovey dovey.."I wanna gaze in your eyes" type. :rolleyes: Im not here for ppl playing on both sides. ^_^

I can be both and I play both well. Freakiness wins the body, Romance wins the heart, Love wins the mind/soul. I'm not here for one, I want it all. :coffee:

:o :o :o :o :o :o

GET DA FUCK OUT!!!! You of all ppl...18? :huh:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

you must not put the pieces together very well, I didn't have sex until I was 19, and my first anal was with one of my FB friends, and he is hot still, but don't tell him :filenails: ....sheltered kids ...we are kinda like Catholic girls :rolleyes:

Archived