Your First Kiss?

Reyna ♔

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was 12

It was with my 1st real girlfriend (Ruthee....I know, she was a 12 year old with a 90 yr old name)

And I was scared as all hell, because she had braces, and although I thought they looked fly on her, I was afraid of the possibility of my teeth getting caught in them or slipping and having my tongue feel them (ofcourse neither

I'm embarrassed to admit when I had my first kiss. I kissed my first person and my lost my virginity all in one night. :sigh: lol

lol same

Who was it with? friend of a friend/acquaintance

How old were you? 18

What was it like? being touched for the first time was electric and amazing -_- the kiss(es) itself was kind of sloppy and messy as it was pre-during sex

Do you still have contact with the person? N-O

I am not joking though ..it not necessarily Team virgin ....I just don't like sex and all the drama ..guilt i feel after it ..so i don't like it and avoid it

Why do you feel guilty after? Because you don't think you're supposed to be doing it?

Why do you feel guilty after? Because you don't think you're supposed to be doing it?

When you come from a very strong christian back ground ..and are exposed to a certain way of life ...teachings that have been part of me since an infant ..Yes i do feel its wrong outside marriage

Guilt? :unsure:

see the above

When you come from a very strong christian back ground ..and are exposed to a certain way of life ...teachings that have been part of me since an infant ..Yes i do feel its wrong outside marriage

Outside of marriage..okay. If you still believe in the teachings. But you seem like you feel guilty in general.

Outside of marriage..okay. If you still believe in the teachings. But you seem like you feel guilty in general.

I feel guilty because ..the couple of times i have had sex .it has been outside marriage ...but honestly i don't know or think i will feel differently if i did do it in marriage .

I feel guilty because ..the couple of times i have had sex .it has been outside marriage ...but honestly i don't know or think i will feel differently if i did do it in marriage .

Well coinciding with what you believe, there is a such thing as forgiveness in the religion. Praying for it to start, and then living in celibacy until marriage. But something also, you have to learn to forgive yourself. Since you believe that Jesus forgives you, shouldn't you feel you need to forgive yourself as well? Then when you place it in the boundaries you feel to be right, it will feel like a whole new experience. Personally, I'm not so strict with this, but my parents did try to raise me to be a Christian so I'm trying to apply that to you since you are. Making any sense?

Well coinciding with what you believe, there is a such thing as forgiveness in the religion. Praying for it to start, and then living in celibacy until marriage. But something also, you have to learn to forgive yourself. Since you believe that Jesus forgives you, shouldn't you feel you need to forgive yourself as well? Then when you place it in the boundaries you feel to be right, it will feel like a whole new experience. Personally, I'm not so strict with this, but my parents did try to raise me to be a Christian so I'm trying to apply that to you since you are. Making any sense?

Yes i do get you ..if only it were that simple ..but my bi-sexuality makes my life a living hell..so its like i will always feel this guilt for being who i am you know

Yes i do get you ..if only it were that simple ..but my bi-sexuality makes my life a living hell..so its like i will always feel this guilt for being who i am you know

Yeah, I know. You sound like me a few years back. But you learn to accept yourself for the beautiful person you are. In the end, it's about love. Who it's shared with and exactly how doesn't matter. Hopefully you build to the stage where you understand that not every rule in the book applies to modern day life. Including the ones on sex and sexuality. This will make you more spiritual and not have the slave mind to the religion, if I'm not being too blunt.

Yeah, I know. You sound like me a few years back. But you learn to accept yourself for the beautiful person you are. In the end, it's about love. Who it's shared with and exactly how doesn't matter. Hopefully you build to the stage where you understand that not every rule in the book applies to modern day life. Including the ones on sex and sexuality. This will make you more spiritual and not have the slave mind to the religion, if I'm not being too blunt.

No you're not being blunt ..truth is i have come to that conclusion myself......in order for me to ever be okay with myself ..and with my spirituality and God..i need to focus more on me and God..than me Religion and God ..

No you're not being blunt ..truth is i have come to that conclusion myself......in order for me to ever be okay with myself ..and with my spirituality and God..i need to focus more on me and God..than me Religion and God ..

Exactly right. Glad to hear you understand that. I'm proud of you. :)

Archived