TEDDY RILEY ..FINALLY RELEASES A STATEMENT AND "comes clean"...

janetDAYZ

"I had to do more processing to the voice, which is why people were asking about the authenticity. We had to do what we had to do to make his voice work with the actual music. But because he's not with us he cannot give us new vocals. What we did was utilize the Melodyne (technology) to get him in key. With the Melodyne we actually move the stuff up, which is the reason why some of the vibrato sounds a little off or processed, over-processed. We truly apologize for that happening, but you are still hearing the true Michael Jackson. Some family members ... didn't totally get the last say so they kind of hate the project. So there you have it, a chain reaction, a domino effect that makes the credibility of 'Michael' go down. I am here to protect that, because I know it's him, I know it's great material, I know that it needs to be out. I know that the legacy needs to continue because he's such a great person, and there's more to come." - Teddy Riley

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/34397/teddy-riley-makes-a-confession-about-michaels-new-music/

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I had to do more processing to the voice, which is why people were asking about the authenticity. We had to do what we had to do to make his voice work with the actual music. But because he's not with us he cannot give us new vocals. What we did was utilize the Melodyne (technology) to get him in key. With the Melodyne we actually move the stuff up, which is the reason why some of the vibrato sounds a little off or processed, over-processed. We truly apologize for that happening, but you are still hearing the true Michael Jackson. Some family members ... didn't totally get the last say so they kind of hate the project. So there you have it, a chain reaction, a domino effect that makes the credibility of 'Michael' go down. I am here to protect that, because I know it's him, I know it's great material, I know that it needs to be out. I know that the legacy needs to continue because he's such a great person, and there's more to come." - Teddy Riley

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/34397/teddy-riley-makes-a-confession-about-michaels-new-music/

"Breaking News" is the worst song ever. I say we should dig the body up and behead MJ's remains for doing to that to us processed voice or not. :coffee:

I read this shit on a MJ forum...

I don't buy it. :coffee:

I read this shit on a MJ forum...

I don't buy it. :coffee:

No one with common sense should :mellow: I cant believe how Teddy has sold his soul to the devil but you supposedly respected and was a close friend of Mikes.

Another thing thats odd is why didnt you release this statement soon as the accusations were made? They are making themselves look more like lying money hungry muthafukaz every single damn day :fail::lmao:

No one with common sense should :mellow: I cant believe how Teddy has sold his soul to the devil but you supposedly respected and was a close friend of Mikes.

Another thing thats odd is why didnt you release this statement soon as the accusations were made? They are making themselves look more like lying money hungry muthafukaz every single damn day :fail::lmao:

Not only that, but I am almost positive that when the fans were questioning Teddy on Twitter, he said he didn't even do that much to the vocals, and that he basically just produced/tweaked the music.

Now he's admitting to basically processing the hell out of the vocals to make it "work with the music." :rolleyes:

Okay Teddy, if you say so... :coffee:

Not only that, but I am almost positive that when the fans were questioning Teddy on Twitter, he said he didn't even do that much to the vocals, and that he basically just produced/tweaked the music.

Now he's admitting to basically processing the hell out of the vocals to make it "work with the music." :rolleyes:

I say we round up the girls...sniff out that dog and behead him. :rolleyes:

msnshocked.gif

Randy Jackson (on twitter) had already said Teddy and Sony was on some TOP SECRET shit..and FORBID ANY of the family to sit in on the finishing touch sessions. WTF?! Whats so fucking secretive?Sony and Teddy are the Chris Stokes and Marques Houston of this situation >_<>_<

I say we round up the girls...sniff out that dog and behead him. :rolleyes:

msnshocked.gif

Teddy needs to make up his mind about what is the truth. :coffee:

Randy Jackson (on twitter) had already said Teddy and Sony was on some TOP SECRET shit..and FORBID ANY of the family to sit in on the finishing touch sessions. WTF?! Whats so fucking secretive?Sony and Teddy are the Chris Stokes and Marques Houston of this situation >_<>_<

24x1lrc.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You don't expect me to know every single detail... :rolleyes:

Now the girls here will be calling me a "fake MJ stan" too :sigh:

...and I was right, he wrote on Dangerous.

Jam, Why You Wanna Trip on Me, In the Closet, Remember the Time...and a few others.

Well you did it to yourself ...you could have researched it first to play it off.. :umm: