WELCOME TO THE 2010 FORUM AWARDS!

Angela

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I am sick of Miss Selita Jo Hotboy. She is getting on my nerves. I saw her in the starbucks smiling, bragging and waving her award around with her little funny looking friends. Me and Tweedie Bryd was about to go take it from her and sell it on ebay but we saw Angie in the line and figured she might feel some kind of way about it. :umm:

You know how sensitive Angie be getting, especially when she forgets to take her meds... :crazy:

Anyways Selita...There will be a next time, and that award is mine. :yep:

• Upvote 1

I am sick of Miss Selita Jo Hotboy. She is getting on my nerves. I saw her in the starbucks smiling, bragging and waving her award around with her little funny looking friends. Me and Tweedie Bryd was about to go take it from her and sell it on ebay but we saw Angie in the line and figured she might feel some kind of way about it. :umm:

You know how sensitive Angie be getting, especially when she forgets to take her meds... :crazy:

Anyways Selita...There will be a next time, and that award is mine. :yep:

Awww. Jealousy is such an ugly thing :yep:

• 2 years later...

LADIES, GENTLEMAN....and Hendrika

THE ONE....

THE ONLY...

THE ICONIC...

THATOTHERFAN

jufpfp.jpg

Thank you...I love my fans....and I'm ready to collect my awards!

vmrl8i.jpg

I see that you have WISELY come to your senses, Angie. :yep:

dh6dt5.jpg

First, I would like to say this award show is COMPLETELY rigged!!! I was nominated for at least SEVEN awards and only received 2 or 3!!! This is unacceptable!

x272uu.jpg

Second, I would like to thank the person that made all of this possible...... ME :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Without me this forum would be completely boring! I bring life to this forum! My ICONIC and LEGENDARY presence makes this place what it is. blush.gif

Finally, thank you all who voted for me....and you ALL BETTER VOTE FOR ME NEXT YEAR!!!!! :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm:

2rym6h5.jpg

THANK YOU...I LOVE YOU ALL (including flops like Hendrika wub.gif )

16k553m.jpg

My ICONIC and LEGENDARY posts made this thread the success that it became.

Y'all haven't had an forum award show since because you know I would most of the awards! :coffee: