Sassy CNN show host declares, "Madonna is not relevant enough to be on my show"

King Baby

:blink::blink::blink: Don't expect Piers Morgan to interview Madonna when his CNN show premieres in January.

"She is too vegan for TV," Morgan was quoted saying by the U.K. media. "We have Lady Gaga now so Madonna is banned from my show."

Morgan said he'd prefer to interview President Barack Obama, Mel Gibson, Lindsay Lohan or "whoever is in the news who is relevant and current."

Madonna isn't too upset. "Madonna doesn't know who Piers Morgan is, but she's a big fan of Lady Gaga," her rep told AOL's Popeater.

Madonna was just recently named one of Time Magazine's 25 Most Powerful Women of the Last Century list. Her 2008-09 tour, Sticky & Sweet, was the top-grossing by a solo artist in music history.

http://www.billboard.com/news?tag=nav#/news/madonna-banned-from-piers-morgan-s-cnn-show-1004134519.story

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao::lmao:

"Madonna was just recently named one of Time Magazine's 25 Most Powerful Women of the Last Century list. Her 2008-09 tour, Sticky & Sweet, was the top-grossing by a solo artist in music history."

This line alone totally ANNIHILATES that lady's entire argument. :lmao:

I like the fact that Madonna doesn't even know who this person is. :fail::lmao:

"Madonna was just recently named one of Time Magazine's 25 Most Powerful Women of the Last Century list. Her 2008-09 tour, Sticky & Sweet, was the top-grossing by a solo artist in music history."

This line alone totally ANNIHILATES that lady's entire argument. :lmao:

alexis-1.gif

Honestly and don't hate me or think im weird for this... but I didnt know who Madonna was until I met yall on the forums. This was around the time that she was working with Justin Timberlake.

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

:yawn: @ the person speaking negatively about the QOP to get people to notice their show :coffee:

:mellow: Are you really a DJ :umm:

Once I looked her up I then realized I had heard maybe 1 or 2 of her songs before. The vogue track I know I heard way back in the day, but I didn't know her face and I hadn't heard much of her music until I came here and saw all the Janet/Madonna comparisons.

I've never really heard a dj play madonna at a night club :unsure:

I play mostly hip-hop and rnb. But even when I go to white clubs I never hear madonna. Maybe they did play it and I just didn't know it was her.

Weird cause I have never even heard her songs at the electro house clubs either I dont think :unsure:

Once I looked her up I then realized I had heard maybe 1 or 2 of her songs before. The vogue track I know I heard way back in the day, but I didn't know her face and I hadn't heard much of her music until I came here and saw all the Janet/Madonna comparisons.

I've never really heard a dj play madonna at a night club :unsure:

I play mostly hip-hop and rnb. But even when I go to white clubs I never hear madonna. Maybe they did play it and I just didn't know it was her.

Weird cause I have never even heard her songs at the electro house clubs either I dont think :unsure:

We don't believe you big dick boy :coffee: