Sassy CNN show host declares, "Madonna is not relevant enough to be on my show"

King Baby

:sigh:

I've played 4 minutes at the club before, it never really gets that great of a response so I stopped playing it. I don't think she has many fans in Connecticut

When i was a little kid everybody was talking about Madonna and how slutty she was. I didn't know a lot of her songs other than the ones the Chipettes sang, but I knew she was a whore.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly and don't hate me or think im weird for this... but I didnt know who Madonna was until I met yall on the forums. This was around the time that she was working with Justin Timberlake.

I don't mean to be rude, but where the fuck did you grow up? :blink: And how on earth have you made it all this time without setting fire to yourself? :mellow:

It was bad enough you hadn't heard of Usher & Alicia Keys' 'My Boo' until a few months ago, but we're on a whole 'nother level now.

I don't mean to be rude, but where the fuck did you grow up? :blink: And how on earth have you made it all this time without setting fire to yourself? :mellow:

It was bad enough you hadn't heard of Usher & Alicia Keys' 'My Boo' until a few months ago, but we're on a whole 'nother level now.

Well normally I would grab my hatchet, round up the girls and call for a beheading...But considering his dick size, that would be such a waste. :dance:

Gwurls...I say we forgive for his most unforgivable crime. :unsure:

Ya'll with me? :unsure:

People in the hood don't listen to or watch Madonna so i'm sure many growing up prolly don't know who she is lol

joe he's a dj :mellow:

if i had a resturant and told you i didnt know what a fork or spoon was what would you say to me

:sigh: