**UPDATE** ...NEW!!!! PART 3 of DONOVAN -DL Chronicles IS ON PG 9

janetDAYZ

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imma need you to RE-EVALUATE. It certainly IS prevalent. Its not enough women aware or wanna believe which is why black women are #1 race and gender on the hiv/aids stats. These women NEED to be paranoid because we dont live in the times no more where you can identify a mans sexuality.

We NEVER lived in those times and never will. People seriously need to get a grip that sexuality is natural and normal in the straight/gay/bi/trans form. I'm just getting to the point of realisation that the way society has approached sexuality and formed this constructivists point of view about it is completely FUCKED UP

the reason why black women are #1 race and gender on the hiv/aids stats isn't because of the DL phenomena ..its because of your race's promiscuity and failure to practice protected sex most of the times ..

African american males do not have the most Gay/bisexual people.

people need to practice safe sex if you going to be as sexually active as a bunch of dogs ..its clearly not that hard when populations with a great percent of Gay/bi people have lower hit/aids stats

unless of course you believe that the is a conspiracy to infect african americans with the pandemic

We NEVER lived in those times and never will. People seriously need to get a grip that sexuality is natural and normal in the straight/gay/bi/trans form. I'm just getting to the point of realisation that the way society has approached sexuality and formed this constructivists point of view about it is completely FUCKED UP

:clapping:

at least you have come to that conclusion. alot more people are in need of a paradigm shift when it comes to views on sexuality.

the reason why black women are #1 race and gender on the hiv/aids stats isn't because of the DL phenomena ..its because of your race's promiscuity and failure to practice protected sex most of the times ..

African american males do not have the most Gay/bisexual people.

people need to practice safe sex if you going to be as sexually active as a bunch of dogs ..its clearly not that hard when populations with a great percent of Gay/bi people have lower hit/aids stats

unless of course you believe that the is a conspiracy to infect african americans with the pandemic

But for you to say its nowhere as prevalent as they are making it REALLY bothers me because the awareness of it cracked open only but 6 or 7 years ago. Thats when the whole DL exposure became mainstream knowledge. It made folks take NOTICE of something that was either ignored out of ignorance or just str8 up denial.It explained why some of the hiv/aids stats are what they are and I DO feel the DL lifestlye does contribute to black women being at the highest risk. Even after all of the exposure..there are STILL women who KNOW FOR SURE "They man aint gay". All Im saying is be caution because you NEVER know and those same women who KNEW their man wasnt gay..are some of the ones sitting with it now. Society has had on blinders for TOO long..its been long overdue to remove em.

Well see thats why I told Blatin..it would be too predictable if he DOESNT fuck Donovan...because he's always the "straigh-laced" guy in the whole series..and ppl would expect him not to. I think he should at least do "something" with Donovan for shock value,mainly.

Were they reallly flirting? .. :rolleyes: The other guy was...Chadwick -not so much. He got no time for these niggas. :lol:

No, he needs to be the straight-laced guy. But at some point, he would have to give it up though. But if Donovan told me he wanted to fuck me, I would very well obliged. :thumbup:

There was a little flirting..I think Chadwick would have kept his card if the guy wasn't wearing a wedding ring and then talked to his wife on the phone.

No, he needs to be the straight-laced guy. But at some point, he would have to give it up though. But if Donovan told me he wanted to fuck me, I would very well obliged. :thumbup:

There was a little flirting..I think Chadwick would have kept his card if the guy wasn't wearing a wedding ring and then talked to his wife on the phone.

It was the way he said it that ..... :ph34r:

Imma have to go back and watch because I thought I recalled Chadwick being kinda nonchalant about the "meeting" while Wes was smitten ... :lol:

It was the way he said it that ..... :ph34r:

Imma have to go back and watch because I thought I recalled Chadwick being kinda nonchalant about the "meeting" while Wes was smitten ... :lol:

Yep, and we would be fucking like rabbits as soon as he said it.. :ph34r:

Well it's been a while since I've seen it, but Chadwick wasn't having it once he seen that ring and ole boy answered his wifes call.. :lmao:

But for you to say its nowhere as prevalent as they are making it REALLY bothers me because the awareness of it cracked open only but 6 or 7 years ago. Thats when the whole DL exposure became mainstream knowledge. It made folks take NOTICE of something that was either ignored out of ignorance or just str8 up denial.It explained why some of the hiv/aids stats are what they are and I DO feel the DL lifestlye does contribute to black women being at the highest risk. Even after all of the exposure..there are STILL women who KNOW FOR SURE "They man aint gay". All Im saying is be caution because you NEVER know and those same women who KNEW their man wasnt gay..are some of the ones sitting with it now. Society has had on blinders for TOO long..its been long overdue to remove em.

I disagree...and I don't know if I'll properly be able to explain why I disagree, but nonetheless...

It's about protecting yourself no matter what and whom ever you are with. It is also about monogamy... if you can't be monogamous USE A CONDOM no matter what and/or who you are with.

It's not a DL issue, but a monogamy issue (unless it's just causal sex and then you should be using protection anyway man or woman)

I feel (to an extent) the whole DL thing is another way to lay blame on the LGBT community when the issue goes deeper.

I disagree...and I don't know if I'll properly be able to explain why I disagree, but nonetheless...

It's about protecting yourself no matter what and whom ever you are with. It is also about monogamy... if you can't be monogamous USE A CONDOM no matter what and/or who you are with.

It's not a DL issue, but a monogamy issue (unless it's just causal sex and then you should be using protection anyway man or woman)

I feel (to an extent) the whole DL thing is another way to lay blame on the LGBT community when the issue goes deeper.

I didn't say it was a DL issue. I'm not foolish enough to believe that crock of shit NOR should ppl be foolish enough to act like the irresponsible DL lifestyle (in alot of cases) doesnt contribute to it because alot of men simply dont USE condoms when they cheat with another man or a woman. Its so many things that factor into why black women are at high risk,I just said DL niggas who fuck w/o protection do play an significant role. Its easy to say EVERYONE should protect themselves but as Game brought up one time..what about the wife who's tryna conceive a baby with her husband? What do you tell those women? Thats why I said being CAUTION is better than being complete naive and in denial. Women need to wake up and smell da fucking coffee because its been brewing alot longer than they realize. This has been goin on forever but the world is just now catching up.

I didn't say it was a DL issue. I'm not foolish enough to believe that crock of shit NOR should ppl not be foolish enough to not act like the irresponsible DL lifestyle (in alot of cases) doesnt contribute to it because alot of men simply dont USE condoms when they cheat with another man or a woman. Its so many things that factor into why black women are at risk risk,I just said DL niggas who fuck w/o protection to play an instrumental role. Its easy to say EVERYONE should protect themselves but as Game brought up one time..what about the wife who's tryna conceive a baby with her husband? What do you tell those women? Thats why I said being CAUTION is better than being complete naive and in denial. Women need to wake up and smell da fucking coffee because its been brewing alot longer than they realize. This has been goin on forever but the world is just not catching up.

Again, that's an issue of monogamy. There is nothing wrong with him being bisexual, BUT he doesn't have to have sex outside of the relationship just because he's attracted to the same sex. That's not an excuse. Cheating is cheating...

The problem is he never felt comfortable with himself because he was attracted to men, so he's still cheating on someone he probably does love because he never dealt with the issue.

There is nothing wrong with spotlighting the fact that DL men exist, but the issue becomes no one is dealing with the actual issue...there is just BLAME and nothing more.

Again, I'm probably not doing a good job explaining myself and opinion on the whole situation, but...

:clapping:

at least you have come to that conclusion. alot more people are in need of a paradigm shift when it comes to views on sexuality.

The people that believe that everything in life was pre-meditated and constructed before the planet was even created. I really need to research and find out how and why humans are so against their own natural desires and way of life. I know I will firstly be starting with Religion. At the same time I do truly believe that homosexuality was completely acceptable at some point in history but there has been a mass distortion of how we view it now.

I didn't say it was a DL issue. I'm not foolish enough to believe that crock of shit NOR should ppl be foolish enough to act like the irresponsible DL lifestyle (in alot of cases) doesnt contribute to it because alot of men simply dont USE condoms when they cheat with another man or a woman. Its so many things that factor into why black women are at high risk,I just said DL niggas who fuck w/o protection do play an significant role. Its easy to say EVERYONE should protect themselves but as Game brought up one time..what about the wife who's tryna conceive a baby with her husband? What do you tell those women? Thats why I said being CAUTION is better than being complete naive and in denial. Women need to wake up and smell da fucking coffee because its been brewing alot longer than they realize. This has been goin on forever but the world is just now catching up.

I'm just sick of Black men thinking they are invincible to every damn thing out there

Again, that's an issue of monogamy. There is nothing wrong with him being bisexual, BUT he doesn't have to have sex outside of the relationship just because he's attracted to the same sex. That's not an excuse. Cheating is cheating...

The problem is he never felt comfortable with himself because he was attracted to men, so he's still cheating on someone he probably does love because he never dealt with the issue.

There is nothing wrong with spotlighting the fact that DL exist, but the issue becomes no one is dealing with the actual issue...there is just BLAME and nothing more.

Again, I'm probably not doing a good job explaining myself and opinion on the whole situation, but...

Dont twist what im saying. Irresponsible behavior exists within the DL lifestyle, is my point. Not that Im saying a DL lifestyle,itself is the problem. Its the known behavior of DL men thats the problem. RAW dogs. Hell,men in general but we're talking about DL men at the moment.

But again....there are MANY factors that play a significant role but we cant IGNORE the DL community...

Dont twist what im saying. Irresponsible behavior exists within the DL lifestyle, is my point. Not that Im saying a DL lifestyle,itself is the problem. Its the known behavior of DL men thats the problem. RAW dogs. Hell,men in general but we're talking about DL men at the moment.

But again....there are MANY factors that play a significant role but we cant IGNORE the DL community...

I think I saw some gay bruthas last night coming into Buffalo Wild WIngs, you know Tuesdays is 45cent chicken, so anywho they walked in all pimping getting a table together, I was like...ya'll niggas gay :excited:

Ima need ya'll to simmer down so I can focus on the show :filenails:

Archived