RIHANNA ON TARGET TO SELL 180-200K NEXT WK

DCNATION

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont confuse it. I wasn't shading Mary AT ALL. I love Mary. Im one of the few members who actually DEFEND her when 95% of this board tries to drag her. but my point is that Mary is not exactly a MAJOR artist. Her star has fallen like any other artist esepcially in todays down spiral sales climate. Im proud of Mary's 730k but we know what it was due to.She can still claim it but lets not act like thats the usual for her. Yall know good and well Mary's numbers are nowhere near that OUTSIDE of holiday sales. Her 1st week sales for this NEW album is bout right for her status in the game right now. I dont kknow what you all were expecting.

:lmao: I was joking with that response, :lol: I know you're a fan of Mary's. And I definitely know that historically she benefits majorly from the holiday releases. Smart woman. I didn't expect much from her this time around because even I, as a big fan, honestly haven't paid any attention to this era. I need to peep the album. I'm glad she's hitting the top 5 -- I don't really care about sales, I'm an elite KELIS fan for goodness sakes :lol:

:lmao: I was joking with that response, :lol: I know you're a fan of Mary's. And I definitely know that historically she benefits majorly from the holiday releases. Smart woman. I didn't expect much from her this time around because even I, as a big fan, honestly haven't paid any attention to this era. I need to peep the album. I'm glad she's hitting the top 5 -- I don't really care about sales, I'm an elite KELIS fan for goodness sakes :lol:

How many albums has that bitch sold? ...Im curious. :lol:

Naut tew much awn Walgreens sis. That was the drug store of choice growing up in CA (that or Longs Drugs). :lol:

Plus they ALWAYS have THE TEA (double entendre):

arizona-iced-tea-raspberry-121219.jpg

I'm just sayin :lol: But they're good. Pricey as hell around here, but good.

I have yet to try that brand :asham:

Ch...Lipton is not the tea sis. I had some of that a few years back, and put her right on the back burner.

Sis, Lipton has been the good tea since the back back days. :filenails:

Arizona is amazing and it's only ¢99!

¢99!!!!!!

Well there's opinion part 2. Looks like I'm going to try it :lol:

Sis, Lipton has been the good tea since the back back days. :filenails:

Well there's opinion part 2. Looks like I'm going to try it :lol:

It's sooooo good. I like to get Half and Half or whatever when I find it cus its diet ^_^ I'm all about diet drinks. Diet 7up is what I have for dinner.

It's sooooo good. I like to get Half and Half or whatever when I find it cus its diet ^_^ I'm all about diet drinks. Diet 7up is what I have for dinner.

I can't really do diet drinks. For breakfast, lunch and dinner all I've had for the past few years is some form of tea and water sometimes. Every blue moon a soda or two :asham:

Archived