RIHANNA ON TARGET TO SELL 180-200K NEXT WK

DCNATION

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. Same songs from his catalog. Just remixed. Bought a regular copy and the last two copies of the deluxe edition I saw yesterday. Fan or not, they are more than worth the money.

Untitled12-vi.gif

I need someone in that estate to go into that vault and pull me out another "In The Back" or "The Way You Love Me". I need to two step with my Bacardi this weekend. <_<

Untitled12-vi.gif

I need someone in that estate to go into that vault and pull me out another "In The Back" or "The Way You Love Me". I need to two step with my Bacardi this weekend. <_<

That's coming next year :asham: They're releasing stuff he did with Queen and Freddie Mercury and also putting out a full album. :thumbup:

I thought Rihanna would do higher...Maybe she shouldn't release albums so soon. Give people a chance to miss her music. That's horrible if Drake ain't even in the top 5 his 2nd week

I thought she would sell more too, but because there may be folks that don't know how good the album is, it may sell over time in the singles area because it has a lot of single worthy tracks

Is Mary big time or something? ..Right.

Mary will forever be big time...none of them other R&B tramps will EVER be able to boast "730,000 first week of my sales" (in the "Touch It" remix) :excited: Shame on you for tryin' it with the Queen of Hip Hop/Soul!

...having said all of that...I still haven't heard or bought anything from this current album :ph34r::asham:

But I saw the album in the store today...BROOK LYNN LIVES! YAAAAAY! :cheer::lol:

I listened to the snippets and bought 4 songs from the album. I hate the whole continuation of 'My Life' because it automatically raises peoples expectations.

PS the songs I bought were 25/8, The Living Proof, Love A Woman ft Bey and Feel Inside ft Nas.

Is Mary big time or something? ..Right.

Mary will forever be big time...none of them other R&B tramps will EVER be able to boast "730,000 first week of my sales" (in the "Touch It" remix) :excited: Shame on you for tryin' it with the Queen of Hip Hop/Soul!

...having said all of that...I still haven't heard or bought anything from this current album :ph34r::asham:

But I saw the album in the store today...BROOK LYNN LIVES! YAAAAAY! :cheer::lol:

Yeah Reyna I'm thinking about going but the only thing is I don't wanna go by myself cause I don't know any other MJ stans willing to pay over $100

Which show are you thinking you'll be going to? And really? :unsure: I'd ask about your parents but you may not want that :lol:

Dont confuse it. I wasn't shading Mary AT ALL. I love Mary. Im one of the few members who actually DEFEND her when 95% of this board tries to drag her. but my point is that Mary is not exactly a MAJOR artist. Her star has fallen like any other artist esepcially in todays down spiral sales climate. Im proud of Mary's 730k but we know what it was due to.She can still claim it but lets not act like thats the usual for her. Yall know good and well Mary's numbers are nowhere near that OUTSIDE of holiday sales. Her 1st week sales for this NEW album is bout right for her status in the game right now. I dont kknow what you all were expecting.

Archived