RIHANNA ON TARGET TO SELL 180-200K NEXT WK

DCNATION

Sis, his is common knowledge. When you go to the grocery store, how many racks does Lipton have? Brisk usually has about three. Arizona has a whole corner.

255ond2.jpg

It isn't common until it hits my desk at least once, sis. I see more Lipton where I am than anything followed by Ms. Nestea and then Ms. Arizona.

255ond2.jpg

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hun, I go to the top stores like Walmart, Sam's and elsewhere. Arizona is not present or at least I barely see her.

255ond2.jpg

The lighting in Wal-Mart is intense, so a mild case of cataracts is to be expected. Not to mention, the aisle where Arizona and Brisk are located shine like the light of Christ. So temporary blindness may cause you to see Lipton, but not the real tea.

255ond2.jpg

The lightening in Wal-Mart is intense, so a mild case of cataracts is to be expected. Not to mention, the aisle where Arizona and Brisk are located shine like the light of Christ. So temporary blindness may cause you to see Lipton, but not the real tea.

255ond2.jpg

Sis, Lipton was given to us straight from Janhova Jireh herself. She gave it to us to drink on the night of the SB Last Supper and said every time we drink it, we must do it in rememberance of her. Lipton is the true tea.

255ond2.jpg

The lightening in Wal-Mart is intense, so a mild case of cataracts is to be expected. Not to mention, the aisle where Arizona and Brisk are located shine like the light of Christ. So temporary blindness may cause you to see Lipton, but not the real tea.

255ond2.jpg

Sis, Lipton was given to us straight from Janhova Jireh herself. She gave it to us to drink on the night of the SB Last Supper and said every time we drink it, we must do it in rememberance of her. Lipton is the true tea.

255ond2.jpg

I hate you BOTH right now. -_-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

255ond2.jpg

Arizona and Brisk have MULTIPLE racks and shelves at the grocery store. Lipton is often used as the last minute checkout item that nobody buys.

255ond2.jpg

Arizona and Brisk have MULTIPLE racks and shelves at the grocery store. Lipton is often used as the last minute checkout item that nobody buys.

255ond2.jpg

It was always prophesied that the truth would be rejected. You poor, unfortunate souls. -_- Turn to Janhova while you still can! :tear:

255ond2.jpg

Naut tew much awn Walgreens sis. That was the drug store of choice growing up in CA (that or Longs Drugs). :lol:

Plus they ALWAYS have THE TEA (double entendre):

arizona-iced-tea-raspberry-121219.jpg

I still go to Walgreen's every once in awhile. However you will not catch my ass at a WalMart. No way no how.

I still go to Walgreen's every once in awhile. However you will not catch my ass at a WalMart. No way no how.

Arizona is the shit.

There's a Walgreens around the block from my house. I go there, and I look at some of the prices, and it's like you're paying for the aesthetic of the store, or the actual product? :umm:

Arizona is always a hit and miss to me. I need to start paying attention to the kind of Arizona I buy cause the last one I bought tasted like ass >_<

:lmao:

Archived