Official "Marvel and X-Men" Thread: Marvel finally confirms Queen and Goddess Storm as an Omega Level mutant!!!

JoeJoe

did anyone watch "wolverine and the xmen"? they really should have had a second season. it's on netflix if anyones interested. it's pretty good.

I've seen like only 3 or 4 episodes from that. Storm's hair was horrible but yeah I loved the episode with Gambit and the one where Storm went crazy.

Looks like Storm was at the Avengers meeting when they talked about going get Hope and she got her purse and walked out from the previews so now she is free to go for Thor's throat in their fight!

Oh shit so Storm was at the meeting so she knows what they're planning to do right? She's an X-Men so I know she'll stick by them and she has info on the Avengers. That's wassup. All Hail the Queen! Get it? Hail :lol:

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Storm was not having any of Captain America or her husbands shit in the Avengers meeting! Tchalla tried to tell her to stay but she had to go to her real family! oop

z7591.jpg

Carol tried to tell Steve Cyclops was gonna blast him the fuck off the island if he rolled up on Utopia with this plan but he think he is Captain World and he run something.

10f752p.jpg

Nova recalls more of his race to warn the Avengers

059.jpg

060.jpg

Meanwhile back in the present Cyclops just told Captain America to fuck off. Storm arrives to tell Cyclops he crazy as hell and she will try to talk to these fools before its too late

Magnesus is over it and he uses Collosus like the only thing he is good for and throws him at the helicarrier

prv12071_pg10.jpg

Edited by kidfresh832

Storm was not having any of Captain America or her husbands shit in the Avengers meeting! Tchalla tried to tell her to stay but she had to go to her real family! oop

z7591.jpg

Meanwhile back in the present Cyclops just told Captain America to fuck off. Storm arrives to tell Cyclops he crazy as hell and she will try to talk to these fools before its too late

prv12071_pg9.jpg

Magnesus is over it and he uses Collosus like the only thing he is good for and throws him at the helicarrier

prv12071_pg10.jpg

Oh shiiiiiittttttt!!! :o and when they gonna stop having Storm wear that tired ass Tiara :sigh:

• Downvote 1

They had to give iron man a win before Magneto tears him apart. He went in on Emma to make sure she couldnt mindfuck them.

012-2.jpg

Storms tired ass husband tried to read her for not telling him about Hope. And she reminded him they need some marriage counseling. Wolverine turned into a complete bitch and decided to side with the Avengers against Scott. He STILL pressed Scott called him out over jeansus never loving him!

015-2.jpg

Quicksilver was watching the battle on tv since helicopters are filming everything and he sees Magnesus and Iron man going IN so he runs at warp speed to pop his daddy in the face. But he begs wanda to come with him before he leaves but you see her writing in her dream journal about Phoenix.

X-men are getting overwhelmed and Scott calls for a tactical withdrawl from his teleporters. Majik(Colossus's sister)opens a portal to her realm in Limbo and Dr. Strange goes to stop her. MAGIC BATTLE HAAAY. She told his ass she knew he was coming and she bout to stab her Soulsword in his ass.

Wolverine and Spiderman sneak into Utopia through the sewers to get Hope. But its too late she has been blessed by the flames of Jeansus Christ and burns the impure.

022-1.jpg

023-1.jpg

At the end you see Thor's deep space Avengers team with War Machine, Beast and some other cosmic dummies waiting for the Phoenix on the way to Earth to stop it. WTF Thor fixta do hammer Phoenix? girl bye

Edited by kidfresh832
  • Upvote 2

They had to give iron man a win before Magneto tears him apart. He went in on Emma to make sure she couldnt mindfuck them.

Storms tired ass husband tried to read her for not telling him about Hope. And she reminded him they need some marriage counseling. Wolverine turned into a complete bitch and decided to side with the Avengers against Scott. He STILL pressed Scott called him out over jeansus never loving him!

Quicksilver was watching the battle on tv since helicopters are filming everything and he sees Magnesus and Iron man going IN so he runs at warp speed to pop his daddy in the face. But he begs wanda to come with him before he leaves but you see her writing in her dream journal about Phoenix.

X-men are getting overwhelmed and Scott calls for a tactical withdrawl from his teleporters. Majik(Colossus's sister)opens a portal to her realm in Limbo and Dr. Strange goes to stop her. MAGIC BATTLE HAAAY. She told his ass she knew he was coming and she bout to stab her Soulsword in his ass.

Wolverine and Spiderman sneak into Utopia through the sewers to get Hope. But its too late she has been blessed by the flames of Jeansus Christ and burns the impure.

At the end you see Thor's deep space Avengers team with War Machine, Beast and some other cosmic dummies waiting for the Phoenix on the way to Earth to stop it. WTF Thor fixta do hammer Phoenix? girl bye

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

+1

Ch..I'm tired of Hope..where is JEANSUS CHRIST! :angry:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

+1

Ch..I'm tired of Hope..where is JEANSUS CHRIST! :angry:

Jeansus have to make her dramatic entrance at the last minute. Same way Cable will wake up from his coma all cured from his virus for his moment too.

Meanwhile back at the Jeansus Christ Academy of sexy Gladiator is trying to contact his son and tell his ass to get out they are monitoring the patch of Phoenix and he enacted the Phoenix Protocols. He authorized a squad of Shi'ar death commandos to intercept Hope and try and kill her. Last time they tried it jeansus christ blew they asses out the game in Phoenix Endsong. But, I guess they got more commandos. And at the end Gladiator can't reach his son and orders his royal Shi'ar cruiser ready he heading to Earth too.

Jeansus have to make her dramatic entrance at the last minute. Same way Cable will wake up from his coma all cured from his virus for his moment too.

Meanwhile back at the Jeansus Christ Academy of sexy Gladiator is trying to contact his son and tell his ass to get out they are monitoring the patch of Phoenix and he enacted the Phoenix Protocols. He authorized a squad of Shi'ar death commandos to intercept Hope and try and kill her. Last time they tried it jeansus christ blew they asses out the game in Phoenix Endsong. But, I guess they got more commandos. And at the end Gladiator can't reach his son and orders his royal Shi'ar cruiser ready he heading to Earth too.

:lmao: I remember reading that! Gladiator know he don't want none of the Phoenix.. :cheer:

I'm sure Cyclops will lose it once Jeansus returns..and where is Roguesus? Is she still riding Magnesus' dried up peen? :lmao:

:lmao: I remember reading that! Gladiator know he don't want none of the Phoenix.. :cheer:

I'm sure Cyclops will lose it once Jeansus returns..and where is Roguesus? Is she still riding Magnesus' dried up peen? :lmao:

Wolverine told them to stay at the school with the kids while he went with captain America to be a traitor bitch. She is scheduled to have a showdown with Ms marvel eventually and one of them is supposed to switch sides after it.

Wolverine told them to stay at the school with the kids while he went with captain America to be a traitor bitch. She is scheduled to have a showdown with Ms marvel eventually and one of them is supposed to switch sides after it.

:o:o

We all know Roguesus Christ can't be trusted sometimes..

99l161-vi795.gif

ugh Wolverine gettin' on my damn nerves now just as much as Cyclops. Looks like Storm about to fry, freeze, and blow some asses clean outta Utopia with that lightning, hail, and hurricanes. The Queen is not to be fucked with although she should be Omega by now :shifty: Now I know she prolly gonna fight Thor but remember a while back she promised Doom she'd get in his ass next time she see's him :lol:

• Downvote 1

ugh Wolverine gettin' on my damn nerves now just as much as Cyclops. Looks like Storm about to fry, freeze, and blow some asses clean outta Utopia with that lightning, hail, and hurricanes. The Queen is not to be fucked with although she should be Omega by now :shifty: Now I know she prolly gonna fight Thor but remember a while back she promised Doom she'd get in his ass next time she see's him :lol:

tumblr_ltlxxuviDI1qcqm7c-vi.gif

Is there a problem with what I said light skin? Mad cause Rogue is gonna be a traitor? :whistle:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: @ everything.. :rolleyes:

I'm mad that Storm and Black Panther are still having marital problems and it's taking away from her EPICNESS...she needs to let his black peen go and become the GODDESS she is. :rolleyes:

I fear Roguesus will be the traitor.. :(

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: @ everything.. :rolleyes:

I'm mad that Storm and Black Panther are still having marital problems and it's taking away from her EPICNESS...she needs to let his black peen go and become the GODDESS she is. :rolleyes:

I fear Roguesus will be the traitor.. :(

Ugh why haven't they let Rogue grow up already? They still have her set like a damn kid. It's like everything about her is reversing. Yes they need to just end Storm's relationship with him. They did this just to bring light to his character by bringing him together with one of the most Popular comic book females :thumbdown:

• Downvote 1

Ugh why haven't they let Rogue grow up already? They still have her set like a damn kid. It's like everything about her is reversing. Yes they need to just end Storm's relationship with him. They did this just to bring light to his character by bringing him together with one of the most Popular comic book females :thumbdown:

They are pressed that she has ties to pretty much everyone in the Marvel universe and she can use their powers better than they can.. :filenails:

Storm is too powerful for a relationship..she should have fuck buddies and blow them away with a flick of her finger.. :cheers:

They are pressed that she has ties to pretty much everyone in the Marvel universe and she can use their powers better than they can.. :filenails:

Storm is too powerful for a relationship..she should have fuck buddies and blow them away with a flick of her finger.. :cheers:

I was mad when I found out a while back that she got blue dick from Beast. I was like what kind of fuckery is Marvel trying to come up with? :mellow:
  • Downvote 1

prv12138_pg1.jpg

prv12138_pg2.jpg

HAHA. Oh Thor....

Namor still wants Emma but he admires Cyclops standing up for himself and the mutants. Thats why he chooses to stay and go in on Thing and Luke cage.

prv12137_pg4.jpg

prv12137_pg5.jpg

Um Aqua Man needs to sit down and if he did fight what was he gonna do when his power is only valuable in sea? Throw water balloons? <_< IDK what Thor thinks he's doin' goin' against the Phoenix but looks like that Hammer did something tho

• Downvote 1

I just can't with the way this Iron man vs magnesus fight went down. Tony first tries it with some high tech magnets magnesus easily shut that shit down. Then He engages Starktechâ„¢ satellites he put in orbit around Jupiter and drew on the magnetic field of Jupiter which is much larger than Earth to start beating on mags.

Mag was like chile please and he reached out and used the magnetic fields of EVERY planet and the sun AND he pulled Starks satellites out of space and used them to make some awesome armor to beat the living shit out of Iron Man.

006.jpg

But being connected to all those worlds he felt Phoenixes power as it destroyed a world on the way to Earth. He got distracted and stopped fighting Tony so Iron Man went back to go fight someone else on utopia....whatever

Cyclops called in 'The Avengers protocols' and had a press release delivered to the world media about being attacked without provocation by the Avengers and persecuted for being mutants.

Meanwhile in space Beast along with Thor, Psylocke's brother Captain Britian and War machine were traveling to fight Phoenix. Beast devised some Phoenix trap,again. :fail: That shit never works I don't know why is hairy ass keep trying it. Whatever so they hooked War machine up to power the trap and sent him in but the power of Jeansus christ fried him.

Phoenix smacked the shit outta Thor and they were all about to die...

Meanwhile on hala homeworld of the Kree empire a secret order had a sliver of the MKran crystal "home of the Phoenix" and were trying to access it to entice it to come to them. So phoenix felt it and circled around and went to the crystal saving Thor nem from burning.

Edited by kidfresh832
  • Upvote 1

I don't know why people try Magnesus. :sigh::lmao: He's so in tune with his power, it's almost impossible to think you can beat him..DEAD @ him using the magnetic field of the sun and Jupiter..I will not have.. :lmao:

So Phoenix kicking folks ass..no surprise there.. :sigh: I wonder if they are going to try something when she comes to snatch that piece of M'kraan crystal.. :unsure: