Official "Marvel and X-Men" Thread: Marvel finally confirms Queen and Goddess Storm as an Omega Level mutant!!!

JoeJoe

An unexpected guest drops by the Jean Grey Academy of fabulousness and he wanna know why the Mutants have split up half and half. Exodus is not having the mutants be apart and he demands U.N.I.T.Y. like Queen latifa did! Wolverine and crew including Roguesus is not trying to hear all that bs and decide to fight.

Ouch one intergalactic ass whoopin courtesy of stolen Shi'ar royalty powers. Whatever Rogue. They chat a bit while he recovers and he reads their minds about Schism and why it happened. And now he is mad at Cyclops! That greedy fucker caused it and now hes off to Utopia to beat some ass! Thanks alot Rogue!! Now Stormsus is gonna get her wig yanked.

So Exodus is from Shiar? Oh and nobody's gonna snatch up the unsaid Omega Queen Mutant Stormsus. She's here to stay 4eva. I had no idea Banshee died and I need to read up more on Nova cause I have no idea what his powers are or what he does. I only heard of him cause I have the Marvel vs Capcom 3 game

So Exodus is from Shiar? Oh and nobody's gonna snatch up the unsaid Omega Queen Mutant Stormsus. She's here to stay 4eva. I had no idea Banshee died and I need to read up more on Nova cause I have no idea what his powers are or what he does. I only heard of him cause I have the Marvel vs Capcom 3 game

No, she took teleportation from exodus, then she ported back inside the school and took Gladiator's sons powers and a few others. He is a Shi'ar royal.

Now That they have inadvertantly sent Exodus after Cyclops and Uptoia Wolverine wants to stop him before he gets there and without warning Cyclops unless absolutely necessary because he doesnt wanna hear Scott saying haha I told you so we are always targets and we need to stick together. Rachel is fighting him on the Astral plane while everyone else is going in physically.

011.jpg

012-1.jpg

013.jpg

015-1.jpg

But Rogue don't give a damn and called her old dick slangin man magneto to warn him anyway. Wolverine is pissed off and reads her in the middle of the fight. Rogue stay getting cussed out by her bosses!

Edited by kidfresh832

No, she took teleportation from exodus, then she ported back inside the school and took Gladiator's sons powers and a few others. He is a Shi'ar royal.

Now That they have inadvertantly sent Exodus after Cyclops and Uptoia Wolverine wants to stop him before he gets there and without warning Cyclops unless absolutely necessary because he doesnt wanna hear Scott saying haha I told you so we are always targets and we need to stick together. Rachel is fighting him on the Astral plane while everyone else is going in physically.

But Rogue don't give a damn and called her old dick slangin man magneto to warn him anyway. Wolverine is pissed off and reads her in the middle of the fight. Rogue stay getting cussed out by her bosses!

So Rachel is Cyclops' and Jean's daughter right? Ugh i'm so sick of Wolverine being able to heal so damn quick off some shit that would've killed anyone else. It's like his ass can't die unless it's natural causes :rolleyes: This shit is just delaying me seeing Storm whoop Thor's ass :sigh:

• 4 weeks later...

Emma got her arm back and she is highly pressed that Cyclops could hardly care if she was handicapped or not. Namor trying to talk to her about her "feelings". Whatever.

UXM009p05.jpg

UXM009p06.jpg

Magnesus is making it known that he is going to be blackmailing Psylocke over the secret X-Force murder squad at a later date and she better be ready to give him what he wants...

21-2.jpg

22-1.jpg

Cyclops son Cable believed to be dead actually just timeslid to the future where he saw that everything was destroyed. He believed the Avengers had something to do with it. That they somehow stopped Hope from reaching her destiny as the messiah and saving everyone.

He jumped back to the present and tried to kill Capt America/Iron Man nem. But Cyclops, Wolverine, Hope stopped him and captured him. Hope phoenixed out to cure him of the techno virus that Apocolypse had infected him with as a baby. Which is why Cyclops sent him into the future in the first place to find a way to keep the virus from killing him.

AvengersX_4_ThegRoup_019.jpg

AvengersX_4_ThegRoup_020.jpg

AvengersX_4_ThegRoup_021.jpg

Cyclops and son have a Astral plane chat where Cable says Hope is Phoenix somehow.

Edited by kidfresh832

Emma got her arm back and she is highly pressed that Cyclops could hardly care if she was handicapped or not. Namor trying to talk to her about her "feelings". Whatever.

Cyclops son Cable believed to be dead actually just timeslid to the future where he saw that everything was destroyed. He believed the Avengers had something to do with it. That they somehow stopped Hope from reaching her destiny as the messiah and saving everyone.

He jumped back to the present and tried to kill Capt America/Iron Man nem. But Cyclops, Wolverine, Hope stopped him and captured him. Hope phoenixed out to cure him of the techno virus that Apocolypse had infected him with as a baby. Which is why Cyclops sent him into the future in the first place to find a way to keep the virus from killing him.

AvengersX_4_ThegRoup_019.jpg

AvengersX_4_ThegRoup_020.jpg

AvengersX_4_ThegRoup_021.jpg

Cyclops and son have a Astral plane chat where Cable says Hope is Phoenix somehow.

good that hoe got her arm back. That's crazy that The Avengers are the ones who pretty much cause the end of the world. I can't wait to see Storm beat bitches asses. I thought Psylocke's ass was dead along with Banshee and Nightcrawler

good that hoe got her arm back. That's crazy that The Avengers are the ones who pretty much cause the end of the world. I can't wait to see Storm beat bitches asses. I thought Psylocke's ass was dead along with Banshee and Nightcrawler

There really should be no way the Avengers win AvX. They don't have any telepaths and they had to borrow Magik from the X-men this issue cause they don't have any teleporters either.

And now that Cable got the techno virus removed he should be a mega powerful telepath/telekinetic just like his stepmother jean. The only thing holding him back before was he had to use most of his power on himself at all times to keep the virus from taking over and killing him all his life

There really should be no way the Avengers win AvX. They don't have any telepaths and they had to borrow Magik from the X-men this issue cause they don't have any teleporters either.

And now that Cable got the techno virus removed he should be a mega powerful telepath/telekinetic just like his stepmother jean. The only thing holding him back before was he had to use most of his power on himself at all times to keep the virus from taking over and killing him all his life

I had no idea Cable was a powerful telepath. He never used his powers on the cartoons

I had no idea Cable was a powerful telepath. He never used his powers on the cartoons

He always used it to keep himself alive thats why it was very weak. He was willing the technovirus from spreading all over his body all his life. Thats why he got sent to the future. And Jean and Cyclops went to the future after they were married and raised him for a few years and taught him control too. He should be a higher level telepath than Emma now really, just not as proficient. And his tk should be extremely high level.

I thought there was gonna be an EPIC fight between the X-Men and The Avengers. :unsure:

And Magnesus did not have to play Psylocke like that. :lmao: :lmao: He is a legend and no one(besides Prof X.) is his equal. :wub:

AvX starts in April its a huge event in all the Avengers books and all the X-men books it will prob last months.

I thought there was gonna be an EPIC fight between the X-Men and The Avengers. :unsure:

And Magnesus did not have to play Psylocke like that. :lmao: :lmao: He is a legend and no one(besides Prof X.) is his equal. :wub:

calm your ass down. There is gonna be a fight :rolleyes:

Magnesus discovered who was trying to frame him for murdering the mutie haters at their hate rally. Astra was salty he fucked her over years ago and she engineered a return of Joeseph mags old clone from the 90s.

Magnesus was not having it and went to beat his ass...

Magneto_4_TheGroup_011.jpg

Magneto_4_TheGroup_012.jpg

YES maaam he pulled a motherfuckin plane out the motherfuckin sky and crashed it dead on that mf!!! :lmao::lmao:

Then joeseph thought that was a cute idea and yanked a subway train out the ground and threw it at magnesus

Magneto_4_TheGroup_013.jpg

Magneto_4_TheGroup_014.jpg

Magnesus was about to break joesephs neck but the news crews had cameras on him so he turned him over to iron man and captain America

Edited by kidfresh832
  • Upvote 1

The previews for AvX#1 iron man's ignant ass tries Magnesus again

prv11943_pg3.jpg

prv11943_pg4.jpg

prv11943_pg5.jpg

Tony bout to catch a building on the head, I don't know who he think he is coming at Mags once again.

Namor vs Thing looks like Thing shoulda stayed at FF4 tower trying Namor in the water is dumb.

prv11874_pg3.jpg

prv11874_pg4.jpg

Colossus had to make sure they know they parked the Avengers helicarrier a lil too close to his house!

prv11861_pg1.jpg

It looks like Storms tired ass husband came along with the Avengers too sorry bastard! Storm better file for divorce if he come at her people!

Oh shit Iron Man gonna get that ass whooped! Who's Namor and what is his powers. Uh on Jean about to come thru. I wonder when Storm gonna get in Doom's ass for when he held her captive awhile back? As far as X-Men go Xavier, Magneto, Storm, and Jean are the top people not to fuck with >_<

After briefing Obama on the Phoenix force and what Nova reported when he finally made it back from deep space to warn that Phoenix was coming. Captain Amurikah went to Wolverine at the Jeansus Christ academy to get some insight on why they are getting Phoenix flare ups on Earth already.

He told Cap about Hope and how they all think shes connected to phoenix somehow and they have all seen her flare up and expect her to Phoenix out eventually.

Cap decides he fixta sashay up to Utopia and take her into protective custody...Cyclops aint havin it!

AvX_1_TheGroup_028.jpg

AvX_1_TheGroup_029.jpg

AvX_1_TheGroup_030.jpg

AvX_1_TheGroup_031.jpg

Round 1! Fight!!! Somebody better be calling Storm on her cell phone they damn sure gonna need her ass in a minute!!

AvX_1_TheGroup_032.jpg

Edited by kidfresh832

did anyone watch "wolverine and the xmen"? they really should have had a second season. it's on netflix if anyones interested. it's pretty good.

Yeah, I have the first season saved on my computer..I haven't watched all the episodes, but I enjoyed it.