Official "Marvel and X-Men" Thread: Marvel finally confirms Queen and Goddess Storm as an Omega Level mutant!!!

JoeJoe

Wolverine and Cyclops trying to outrecruit the other one. Wolverine asks Psylocke to come she said she is too cute to be a teacher so no. But, she is still down to secretly murder people for X-Force with him so shes going to be on both teams secretly.

Storm was packing her bags getting ret to move into a new suite at the school named for her best girlfriend but Cyclops came to beg.

Beast was happy when he got the e-mail about the school and he said he will be running it.

Rogue,Havok, Polaris are all back from space in this even though we havent seen how they got out of that space station yet cause that book is behind but whatever. :filenails:

Rogue says shes going with wolverine & Gambit. Magnesus says he aint bout it but he will come visit her if Wolverine lets him. Havok and polaris are going to Wolverines side too.

Skaink Emma was acting like people actually wanted her to go teach at the school(she must not know the name of the school yet). She said Cyclops don't appreciate her and he made Storm second in command to get her to stay.

So Emma announced that Since Archangel and his company aint paying the bills no more she sold her company so she can pay for Utopia now. Bitch know she just dipped into her botox budget to pay for some new jets.

Emma is a dirty whore. How many men is she gonna make out with or fuck? Who was that guy she was kissing anyway? I looooooove how Storm let Cyclops know she ain't dumb and that she knew he just wanted her for her powers. Where the hell is Charles anyway? :unsure:

Emma is a dirty whore. How many men is she gonna make out with or fuck? Who was that guy she was kissing anyway? I looooooove how Storm let Cyclops know she ain't dumb and that she knew he just wanted her for her powers. Where the hell is Charles anyway? :unsure:

Thats Namor, King of Atlantis, which is built right under Utopia. hes a mutant too and hes staying on Cyclops team of course since Atlantis isnt moving and he has a whole kingdom down there.

He and Emma used to flirt, they probably used to fuck since shes a whore. He also likes Invisible Woman and been trying to break that marriage up for years too.

namor2.jpg

Xavier aint been doing shit but hes going back to Westchester with Wolverine for at least the first little while maybe hes selling the land to him for the school to be rebuilt.

Edited by kidfresh832

Thats Namor, King of Atlantis, which is built right under Utopia. hes a mutant too and hes staying on Cyclops team of course since Atlantis isnt moving and he has a whole kingdom down there.

He and Emma used to flirt, they probably used to fuck since shes a whore. He also likes Invisible Woman and been trying to break that marriage up for years too.

namor2.jpg

Xavier aint been doing shit but hes going back to Westchester with Wolverine for at least the first little while maybe hes selling the land to him for the school to be rebuilt.

so with all the shit that's goin' on The Most Powerful Telepath on the planet who is able to stop time ain't doin' shit? :mellow:

Storm is getting her invite from the Avengers. At least you get a paycheck being on the Avengers team, her lame ass husband is too broke to fund her shopping sprees.

preview3.jpg

yaaaaaaaaaas! She could basically kick all their asses anyway so yeah they could definitely use her :excited:

• 2 weeks later...

Class has begun at the World class Jean Grey institute. Headmistress Kitty Pride greets the new students with Wolverine.

31-32.jpg

Wolverine shows Xavier around the grounds and asks him for a few million cause Wolverine says he spent every last dime he has accumulated over the centuries so far on the school and he broke.

03.jpg

The Shi'ar Imperium has agreed to outfit the school with the latest technology which Beast is using in his designs of the school. They even sent a royal brat to be educated in the classiest school in the universe.

4e5964d4b7.jpg

The new Black king of the hellfire club comes by to say his new mission is to destroy Wolverine and his school.

Edited by kidfresh832

Damn them hoes being messy already lol and who the fuck is doin' the drawing? :&

Yeah his art was kinda meh, but its better than some of the other stuff hes done. I am just glad Cylops and Emmas ass wasnt anywhere to be seen for once. i like the split for that alone. other people get to do some shit.

Someone on Rogue's new team is supposed to be pregnant. That southern tramp better not be having ANOTHER child for magneto good lord that old ass fool got some powerful jewish sperm.

Could be Kitty Pride popping out a baby colossus though. He been banging his metal dick into her shadowcat for years.

And 2012....

ITS_COMING-Phoenix.jpg?1364293655

Wigs will be burnt off!!!

Edited by kidfresh832
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah his art was kinda meh, but its better than some of the other stuff hes done. I am just glad Cylops and Emmas ass wasnt anywhere to be seen for once. i like the split for that alone. other people get to do some shit.

Someone on Rogue's new team is supposed to be pregnant. That southern tramp better not be having ANOTHER child for magneto good lord that old ass fool got some powerful jewish sperm.

Could be Kitty Pride popping out a baby colossus though. He been banging his metal dick into her shadowcat for years.

And 2012....

ITS_COMING-Phoenix.jpg

Wigs will be burnt off!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Ugh, you make me sick.. :lmao:

80,000 light years from Earth...

PointOne01-007.jpg

PointOne01-008.jpg

PointOne01-009.jpg

A whole planets wig has been snatched by the cleansing fire! Nova better run for help Jeansus will not suffer fools Phoenix blessings must be received by all. The next day on the planet all you see left on the planet is the axe of Galactus's former herald stuck in the ground after he was obliterated. and a single green plant growing from the scorched earth.

Meanwhile back on Earth...

Storm can't seem to answer Cyclops calls but when Captain America calls...

Avengers_19_TheGroup_013.jpg

Avengers_19_TheGroup_014.jpg

Turns out Storms raggedy ass husband recommended her for the Avengers offer and now shes on the team. Panther is STILL pressed about his failures and being broke and says he can't join Avengers when Captain asked him but take his wife. Whatever

Back to her Xmen duties for a bit she took her new team to finish cleaning up a Sentinel mess in one of the raggedy little countries surrounding Doom's kingdom. War machine tells her to slow her roll NATO doesnt want them interfering and Stormsus was not having it with that black bastard trying to tell her what to do!

10-1.jpg

17-1.jpg

18.jpg

So she had to check him

21-1.jpg

Edited by kidfresh832

So she had to check him

21-1.jpg

Is War Machine really gonna fuckin' try it with the Queen?! She's gonna fuck him up smh. I had no idea Jubilee was still around and I love Colossus being bald. Looks better. Looks like Galactus should've watched his mouth about starting war with any being in the universe cause that ass got roasted by the Phoenix :lol: I can't wait to see what happens next :excited:

So war machine thought he could handle Stormsus and her team but Shadowcat's baby daddy Colossus was not having his shit either.

003.jpg

After getting his ass beat War machine got authorization to back off so Storm was able to get in the country after the rest of her team. Vampire jubilee and Psylocke were kicking bitches in the face trying to destroy all the sentinels and find Domino.

009.jpg

012.jpg

Meanwhile in the USA at a anti mutant rally

Magneto-NotaHero01-004.jpg

Magneto-NotaHero01-005.jpg

Magneto-NotaHero01-006.jpg

Oh lord did sucking Rogue's hush puppies turn him evil again?!

Captain America, and Iron Man watch the video and investigate and are told by Obama to bring magnesus in.

Scott, and Mags visit Avengers mansion

Magneto-NotaHero01-008.jpg

Magneto-NotaHero01-011.jpg

Tony gonna act like he can handle magnesus he better slow that roll for his ass get stomped like War machine did!

Magneto-NotaHero01-012.jpg

Edited by kidfresh832

So war machine thought he could handle Stormsus and her team but Shadowcat's baby daddy Colossus was not having his shit either.

003.jpg

After getting his ass beat War machine got authorization to back off so Storm was able to get in the country after the rest of her team. Vampire jubilee and Psylocke were kicking bitches in the face trying to destroy all the sentinels and find Domino.

009.jpg

012.jpg

Meanwhile in the USA at a anti mutant rally

Magneto-NotaHero01-004.jpg

Magneto-NotaHero01-005.jpg

Magneto-NotaHero01-006.jpg

Oh lord did sucking Rogue's hush puppies turn him evil again?!Captain America, and Iron Man watch the video and investigate and are told by Obama to bring magnesus in.

Scott, and Mags visit Avengers mansion

Magneto-NotaHero01-008.jpg

Magneto-NotaHero01-011.jpg

Tony gonna act like he can handle magnesus he better slow that roll for his ass get stomped like War machine did!

Magneto-NotaHero01-012.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sad fuckin' shame haha! When will the lessors learn to stop trying to fuck with Storm and Magneto :lol:

-_- They have elemental powers and they are not to be fucked with. :wub:B)

Iron man is a fool if he thinks Magnesus won't ball him up like a piece of scrap metal. :lmao:

I'm just waiting for Jeansus Christ to return! :coffee:

-_- They have elemental powers and they are not to be fucked with. :wub:B)

Iron man is a fool if he thinks Magnesus won't ball him up like a piece of scrap metal. :lmao:

I'm just waiting for Jeansus Christ to return! :coffee:

you see Magneto making fun of Iron Man for wearing that rubber suit :lol: Then Mags had to show that ass that just cause they inside and he limited the amount of metal in the place that still doesn't leave him defenseless. He started moving shower curtain rings and cars and shit from outside of the building :lol:

you see Magneto making fun of Iron Man for wearing that rubber suit :lol: Then Mags had to show that ass that just cause they inside and he limited the amount of metal in the place that still doesn't leave him defenseless. He started moving shower curtain rings and cars and shit from outside of the building :lol:

:lmao::lmao: That is why he's my fave villain! He will get his point across no matter what. Nothing is gonna stop him! MAGNESUS!!

The first day of school at Jeansus Christ school of Latter day saints aint gurring too well. They are already under attack by the new hellfire club who are super tired but whatever. And Krakatoa.

Wolverine told Bobby that its time for him to step the fuck up hes the only one of the original 5 that still hasnt really explored his power even close to its potential.

WolverineandtheX-Men02Megan-TheGrouppg03

Bobby sees his chance to embrace the powerful teachings of jeansus and show some real power...

WolverineandtheX-Men02Megan-TheGrouppg15

WolverineandtheX-Men02Megan-TheGrouppg16

WolverineandtheX-Men02Megan-TheGrouppg17

WolverineandtheX-Men02Megan-TheGrouppg17

Oh Bobby! He would take the opportunity to mack on Collosus's baby momma while finally demonstrating some mastery over his powers.

Meanwhile over on utopia Cyclops tries to give his team a mission statement and explain what they gonna be durring.

UncannyX-Men01Megan-Empirepg10.jpg

UncannyX-Men01Megan-Empirepg11.jpg

Yasss Storm get that shade in!

Edited by kidfresh832

Rogue is still being a wishy washy bitch about moving to Wolverine's school.

xmenlg2008259_int_lr_0002.jpg

xmenlg2008259_int_lr_0003.jpg

Havok's late ass fresh from years in space tries to talk to his brother about the split

xmenlg2008259_int_lr_0004.jpg

xmenlg2008259_int_lr_0005.jpg

Mr Sinister decides its a fun day to start attacking San Francisco so Cyclops sends his "extinction team" to beat that ass. Or in Emmas case...

UncannyX-Men01Megan-Empirepg14.jpg

UncannyX-Men01Megan-Empirepg15.jpg

UncannyX-Men01Megan-Empirepg16.jpg

UncannyX-Men01Megan-Empirepg20.jpg

UncannyX-Men01Megan-Empirepg21.jpg

HAHA that skaink got her arm blown the fuck OFF

Edited by kidfresh832

I like Iceman's new powers. Now speaking of untapped powers from the originals i'm sure Storm is considered an original so when the fuck are they gonna let her do her thing cause we've known for years that she's basically an Omega Level mutant too. I looooove how she always makes Scott look stupid :lol: She be like "Yeah bitch don't forget i'm leader of the X-Men too. Damn I guess that blast Sinister had put out was so powerful that Emma didn't even realize her fuckin' arm was off and on the ground :lol: